Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Droid you tease.

There was me, enjoying this episode of Chosen Airlines (Molly looks great in uniform btw) on our way to rescue Akane and then ..... episode over .... no Akane.

I repeat, tease.

I want Akane.

Edit - and Foxy.

Edit 2 - And Jalsa.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, nothing terrible seems to have popped up in testing, so I updated the thread

Book 3, Act XII:
Win64: - - -
Win32: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Hope you all enjoy it.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Okay, nothing terrible seems to have popped up in testing, so I updated the thread

Book 3, Act XII:
Win64: - MEGA - -
Win32: MEGA - - - -
OSX: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -

Hope you all enjoy it.
The Win64 version has Book 2 in the zip as well. I was wondering why the fresh book 3 already has a size of 8 gigs. :KEK:

Reactions: Droid Productions

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So about books 3: When are we telling Bella, Molly (and Akane) about her new sister? Or are we still in denial about it ourselves? If I understand the bond correctly Jenny should be able to pinpoint our location through it. Although I don't think she'd know how to or be able to get to Camelot. Since this Emily doesn't know about her she probably never joined when touring the paths.

Edit: Wasn't there a poll for "Jenny for Chosen" a while back? What were the results of that? Or was the just a short clip?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, colour me curious, how did she manage to become a Chosen if she lost the vote?

Don't get me wrong, I think I know why she is a chosen, her song ramped up the belief in him and filled his mantle most likely. However she doesn't seem to play a big role at all.

In both previous chapters she was a missable side quest where she was a sub for our Godling but basically forgot about for the most part.

I don't quite see how she fits the Chosen group.

I mean, you have Bella, Chosen Werewolf and all round badass.

Akane, Chosen seer and exploder of heads with pet fox bodyguard.

Molly, Chosen Sorceress and conduit for The Voices.

Then we have Jenny ..... who makes Coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: Real Kreten and EJW

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you mean the most important person in any organisation?

let me tell you a wonderous fable that i learned many years ago in my youth!

once 2 lions escaped from Lisbon Zoo and they parted ways to increase their chances of maintaining their freedom!
one was caught half starved not even 2 days later
but 3 years later the 2nd one was finally captured and returned to the zoo all fat almost obese
the 1st lion asked how did he managed to stay hiden for so long and become so fat!
the 2nd lion asked what happened to the 1st lion!
the 1st lion told him the story of hunger and despair in the mean streets and how everyone attacked him on sight and he never stood a chance!
then the 2nd lion told him the stories of his misfortunes while hiding in a public building that ended up being the Portuguese finance ministry! everyday he would eat a director or an under director an economist even had his teeth in a few fat secretary´s of state and if his story is to be believed he even ate 1 or 2 ministers!
the 1st lion asked, and nobody noticed?
no, not really, some people asked but nothing more then that!
then how come you ended up being captured?
i made a grave mistake...
what did you do?
i ate the person who made the coffee and then everyone noticed me and attacked me!

so as you can i am getting older and loosing my mind... but ignoring the really important people can get your ass in jail (or zoo depending on your anthropomorphism)!

she just makes the coffee? she is the engine that makes everything else works because she believes... and makes coffee, that can not hurt either!

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Also we have Jenny's facial ID, right? Maybe they never "facialed" :KEK: in this reality. But we should probably remember enough to send her a friend request.

"You got a friend request from 'Your Lord'." :eek: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
In the old world she did kind of drive the fundraising effort, providing a significant amount of money to Pendragon Enterprises. And now it looks like she will be instrumental to recharging the mantle.

High Priestess to The Sword of Mankind
does sound better in your resume than Barrista.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
While Love of Magic [Books 1-3] [Droid Productions] accurately describes the content of this game, I prefer something like Love of Magic [Books 1-3 (v0.1.0b)] [Droid Productions], thus enabling those of us looking to see if there's an update to identify them quickly.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't wait for Sir Tomcat to explain that he has a chosen that he didn't even choose. Jenny is one of the most unappreciated heroes of the story :ROFLMAO:

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
its a shame that this is broken into parts, would rather have them all in one place without have to switch

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes