cbsx

May 4, 2020
You know, it's funny, F95 notifies you when people give you negative reacts in completely unrelated threads because they just don't like you and they have no real response to the conversation at hand. :LUL:

Kinda cute tho... :KEK:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Look, I was playing through book one and I got to the point where Emily thinks you're going to usurp her and I forgot to save and I would like to get back.
There should be a save made at the beginning of the day at least. If you try with someone else's save, the choices and names you picked might not be the same.

Edit: In the load menu there should be a button that says Load from Day which brings up a calendar for you to choose.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Look, I was playing through book one and I got to the point where Emily thinks you're going to usurp her and I forgot to save and I would like to get back.
Ah. Okay, so end of Act I. It'll auto-create a savepoint (called End of Act I) at that point.

alternatively as jlucci says, Load from day, then pick the latest save you have.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

So, Act XII Release Candidate 1 is now on the Book 2 development path on Steam. It's content complete for the whole of Act XII, though I still suspect there'll be little bug-fixes I may have to do. That puts a Steam public build about a week or less away (depending on how many people test, and what problems they find), and a general public build a week+ away.

With that finally done (it's only been 2 months since Book 2 launched, but it feels like forever), I'll be turning my focus to Elsewhere, with Act XII+ looking at creatures friendly and unfriendly that populate Elsewhere in Book 3.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Multi attack clears ice as many times as it attacks, yeah. It's one of the advantages of it. The main one is when combined with Rage, though, since it applies the rage bonus as many times as it attacks.

The Black Rose (once you know you need it) can be found at a treasure site in Elsewhere. If you have one, you'll see a black rose next to the players PC in his room.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1659956877534.png

is now out on Steam's beta branch. I'll wait to see if anything scary pops up before doing a full public build.

This is Act 12/16, so... the end is in sight. Hope you've enjoyed the ride, and I'll get back to making Act XII+, focused on Elsewhere content.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is now out on Steam's beta branch. I'll wait to see if anything scary pops up before doing a full public build.

This is Act 12/16, so... the end is in sight. Hope you've enjoyed the ride, and I'll get back to making Act XII+, focused on Elsewhere content.
Excellent. Gonna pick it up on Steam.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Been playing it since way back in chapter 2 or 3 i think. Got Book 1 when it hit Steam. I have downloaded every chapter from F95Zone but I´m gonna keep supporting since the content is worth it. Only use Subscribestar + Steam normally.
Patreon has been... how should i put it... less than functional for me. Card issues, double charge a few times and so on.

Reactions: Real Kreten

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Any chance you'd put in a way to sell off unused gems that are not duplicates? I only use rage and thought it would be nice to clean up the selection screen so that i have maybe 1 other set as backup and thus a less cluttered screen.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Any chance you'd put in a way to sell off unused gems that are not duplicates? I only use rage and thought it would be nice to clean up the selection screen so that i have maybe 1 other set as backup and thus a less cluttered screen.
Its set up so that you can sell all but one of any gem type. That way you can't accidentally sell all your gems and have none.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes