Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
Could be fun... how about this, people plonk down suggestions here, and I'll do a patreon poll on it.

(and yes, I'm filtering this, so if you suggest Tomas the Tank Engine's Big Day Out, I'm not putting that on the voting list; I understand how the internet works)
So some book suggestions then, well more like series but he
(List is in order that I remember the name of, forgot a whole bunch of others)

'Super hero'
Parahumans - or , by Wildbow (Free web novel, completed, comes highly recommended)

Fantasy
Malazan The Book of the Fallen, by Steven Erikson
The Riftwar Saga, by Raymond E. Feist
The Stromlight Arcive, by Brandon Sanderson
The Belgariad Series, by David Eddings
The Dreamers, by David Eddings
The Kingkiller Chronicle, Patrick Rothfuss
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, Stephen R. Donaldson
Old Kingdom Series, by Garth Nix

Edit: corrected Feist series name to the fist 3 books only

Last edited:

noone1234

Jul 4, 2017
The Inheritance Cycle by . With a image of the mc reading with the baby dragon at his feet when you read at the castle. After all it would a man and a dragon together reading a book about a boy and his dragon.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
And the video that got me inspired :)

I love epic music, and by Finnish composer ended up being played on repeat for a while; it felt like it really echoed a part of the central message of Book 3 of Love of Magic, and after reaching out to him I got permission to make a little AMV using it as a track.

Hope you enjoy it!
I don't know why but this song of Tarzan son of man: and quest for Camelot I stand alone: love them as a kid.

iamagoa

May 31, 2020
Could be fun... how about this, people plonk down suggestions here, and I'll do a patreon poll on it.

(and yes, I'm filtering this, so if you suggest Tomas the Tank Engine's Big Day Out, I'm not putting that on the voting list; I understand how the internet works)
Could try some ancient Greek stories:
The Odyssey or The Iliad - Homer

Or maybe some Celtic sagas:
The Ulster cycle - unknown (as it tells Cu Chulainn's tale)
The Mythology Cycle - unknown (as it is the story of the Tuatha De Danann)
The Fianna Cycle - unknown (stories of Irish warriors)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there any chance uploading book 2 for Android users ?
I need to do a big rewrite to shift all the videos into a cloud download; android apps can be max 2GB so everything else would need to download and stream, which means all the video references need to be changed. It's a genuine pain in the ass, so I'll get around to it once everything is stable and good.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Did I miss something? Nothing has been done with the lake or mana pool right? It just doesn't make sense to me. Stopped the Outsiders and it did not figure in. Unless it is used to kill the Outsiders in all realities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Did I miss something? Nothing has been done with the lake or mana pool right? It just doesn't make sense to me. Stopped the Outsiders and it did not figure in. Unless it is used to kill the Outsiders in all realities.
I'll try to explain, but it is really inconsistent how magic works in this universe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I'll try to explain, but it is really inconsistent how magic works in this universe.

Maybe, but to me it doesn't sound right. A 3-billion-gallon mana pool and the mantel drained in the fight is hard to Imagin. Just my thoughts. You might be right. It's just to me it doesn't make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: Gundamu0079

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the type of magic used to erase the others costed 100 times what was used

ALso that emily is preggers... there are so many realities were emy is not pregnant why do you want to return to the diapers and sleepless nights? instead of going from reality to reality getting all those poor Emy´s a reason to live by getting them preggers... you are a very selfish person!

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Why is the wedding ring (that's supposed to be in Emily's finger) just lying there at the end to be picked up by the MC? Did Emily dump him? I'm confused.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes