LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
That picture's quite innocent.

There's another small detail in that particular sequence that got missed for a long time; I think I just run my Monitor a lot brighter than most people, so for me it was super easy to see.
Oh yes, the Emily pic is just an innocent pic, but did catch my eye. Had to go back and recheck. Been looking hard at scenes, since finally noticing Sean Connery (as Arthur) on the wall of the castle. Now, I will have to look for that other "small detail"! The plot/ story that you weave has so many clues to possible future events. Beware prophecies from sorcerers and sorceresses, while possessed by the voices! I will say there is one in particular that I dread... "Thrice paid." :( I realy do not like what I think is coming. (((((

• Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
does anyone have a save from day 222 or the same week?
I don't know how is but mine got corrupted and I can't continue the story and I don't want to start all over again.
Tanks a lot

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello everyone,
I don't know how is but mine got corrupted and I can't continue the story and I don't want to start all over again.
Tanks a lot
The game auto-saves every day. Go to Save/Load screen, then click Load from day, then just pick a save that's not corrupted.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
The game auto-saves every day. Go to Save/Load screen, then click Load from day, then just pick a save that's not corrupted.
Autosave and my only save are corrupted. The previus save is from cap 2. Problem is that I cant go on whith the quest and days of the save and walktrought are not sincronizated anymore. Silli me to save on the same file

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Autosave and my only save are corrupted. The previus save is from cap 2. Problem is that I cant go on whith the quest and days of the save and walktrought are not sincronizated anymore. Silli me to save on the same file
There will be a sequence of dayxxx.sav3 files, so day 222.sav3, for example. It does that automatically each morning. You could either rename day222.sav3 to quick.sav3 or use the load from day interface

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, build's updated

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR. Act XIII+ is a sandbox update, so it updates the world with more optional events to discover and explore. Advance Jenny's big Book 3 (You Raise Me Up), investigate the joys of Shibari, learn to Dance with Emily, or get drunk with Katie. This is mostly a feel-good update, centered around romance, humor and eroticism...once I get back to Act XIV, it's time to fire up the rock track and get f'ing Epic again:)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This is mostly a feel-good update, centered around romance, humor and eroticism...once I get back to Act XIV, it's time to fire up the rock track and get f'ing Epic again:)
Does "feel-good" include more scenes like when the MC rips the portal open to save Katie and the fam? Because yes please. I mean sure, more of the Chosen ( :love: ) of course, and Katie...and I guess Emily 2.0...but scaring the absolute shit out of necromancers by breaking reality is hard to beat. :ROFLMAO:

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
Tanks a lot
Not shure if you still need it, but just in case you do.

Reactions: Bisqui

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does "feel-good" include more scenes like when the MC rips the portal open to save Katie and the fam? Because yes please. I mean sure, more of the Chosen ( :love: ) of course, and Katie...and I guess Emily 2.0...but scaring the absolute shit out of necromancers by breaking reality is hard to beat. :ROFLMAO:
That kind of thing is more for the main story :) This Act+ is very much relaxed and focused on having fun.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Shouldn't be removed; I haven't really touched book 1 in a while, but I'll have a look later.
If you do make any changes to book 1 let me know and I'll give you some bugs that never got fixed. They aren't game breaking bugs, just missing things or annoyances.

Reactions: skybarbie

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Just a few friendly tips for new players...

The best way to thank a developer or player for their help, post, or new release is to 'Like' their post. If every player replied with "Thanks" it would add a huge number of new pages to the game thread that players would have to read through. This is what the 'Like' button is for, to say "Thank you".

Save your game frequently and don't save over the same save game slot every time. I can't count the number of times players ended up with a corrupted save game and they only had one save.

Use the search feature of the site before asking questions. Also, read the last several pages of forum posts to see if your question has already been answered. This shows respect and that you attempted to research the problem yourself.

Have an awesome day and happy gaming!

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
So i
Okay, build's updated

Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR. Act XIII+ is a sandbox update, so it updates the world with more optional events to discover and explore. Advance Jenny's big Book 3 (You Raise Me Up), investigate the joys of Shibari, learn to Dance with Emily, or get drunk with Katie. This is mostly a feel-good update, centered around romance, humor and eroticism...once I get back to Act XIV, it's time to fire up the rock track and get f'ing Epic again:)
So no bella birthday in this update?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes