Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For those of you who enjoyed Love of Magic, Morningstar is on-track for an Early Access in March. I put up a free demo (containing the first two Acts / 35 days) on and did a little writeup about it in this

If it looks interesting, give it a wishlist here:

LennySmith

Jan 5, 2018
I've caught some bug. There's a gem called RageBlast. The description says it convert rage to 50x piercing damage but mine 2k rage points it converted only into 10k damage. So either there is an excess zero in the description or the gem works wrong.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've caught some bug. There's a gem called RageBlast. The description says it convert rage to 50x piercing damage but mine 2k rage points it converted only into 10k damage. So either there is an excess zero in the description or the gem works wrong.
Description bug, likely. 50x would be quite excessive :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

LennySmith

Jan 5, 2018
Description bug, likely. 50x would be quite excessive :)
Well, it does seem a bit too much but still better then other option. In a way it is now that gem completely useless. Trade all your rage in one x5 strike with 9-level gem when any cluster deals x3 on each strike seems... unwise. Not to mention other bonuses like strength. For example, in that my case 7-level cluster hit with 15k aprox.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I did a quick refresh of the mirrors (they usually die after a month or two, though UploadHeaven is better than most at keeping the files). No new content, though if you're playing on steam you can check out work-in-progress NG+ on a branch called ngplus

Love_of_magic_book1_1_4_0
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Love_of_magic_book2_1_0_8b

Love_of_magic_book3_1_0_2d

BobSinger123

Mar 6, 2023
Snowdrop doesn't appear day 227 night when soaking in onsen. As I understand, that's also supposed to be the last scene with that character?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I did a quick refresh of the mirrors (they usually die after a month or two, though UploadHeaven is better than most at keeping the files). No new content, though if you're playing on steam you can check out work-in-progress NG+ on a branch called ngplus

Love_of_magic_book1_1_4_0
Win64: - - MEGA - -
OSX: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -

Love_of_magic_book2_1_0_8b

Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Love_of_magic_book3_1_0_2d
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
The Mega link for Book 2. The file is corrupt and wont unzip. Tried two new copies, same thing.

EDIT: I figured it out. It is the fault of the person who zipped it. They put the game 4 folders deep into the archive and windows wont read characters once there are too many.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Do not use windows "unzipper" use 7zip or womething like that ... default one is... strange
I dont use windows unzipper, never have. I use the universal winrar that does everything, all archives. However, I figured out what the problem is. Whoever zipped the Book 2 put it 4 folders deep before you even get to the folder of the game, so it ends up being too many characters for windows to read. I fixed it and got it unzipped. I always find it perplexing when people but something 4+ folders deeps like that, its stupid.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am having a really annoying issue. When I get a pop up, such as quest or something new, sometimes it wont go away. I have one stuck on my screen now because I unlocked a new card back. But, it wont go away. The only way to get it to go away is to start a conversation with someone, and then hit Rewind. Then it goes away.

Is there no way to play this without all the ridiculous grind? Really ruining my enjoyment.

Last edited:

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
I am having a really annoying issue. When I get a pop up, such as quest or something new, sometimes it wont go away. I have one stuck on my screen now because I unlocked a new card back. But, it wont go away. The only way to get it to go away is to start a conversation with someone, and then hit Rewind. Then it goes away.

Is there no way to play this without all the ridiculous grind? Really ruining my enjoyment.
You can use console to add money or whatever... so no grind for you. CTRL + J adds console icon... Then you can do whatever you want... Better not playing with flags and just adding money or stats :)

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hey guys,I am looking to try this game,
Someone share some cinematic fight scenes from this game please, I heard that this game mc is op.
So pls share your best moments of badass mc

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
is there any sarah sex scenes?
Bruh seriously, the game is completed, if the Sarah is one of the Li then I am sure there will be sex scenes with her.
Btw I still didn't played the game so I don't know whether the Sarah is a Li or not

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes