Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
In Episode 3, how do we build the stat rage? It seems like it suddenly raise according to the story, but also drop according to certain event.

Also, even it is possible to build up the rage and have nice hand, how is it possible to defend Fenrir? His attack is so high.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In Episode 3, how do we build the stat rage? It seems like it suddenly raise according to the story, but also drop according to certain event.

Also, even it is possible to build up the rage and have nice hand, how is it possible to defend Fenrir? His attack is so high.
You can't manually generate rage (outside of combat), it's only story-based. You can however reduce it manually if you want (sleeping with the Chosen).

all the three epic fights are meant to be hard; the final one of the three is particularly vicious (since shields don't work on her, and neither does healing). For Fenris, try to time him attacks with Barrier, and build up fire, or use ice/fire with Winter King.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Snowdrop gave up sex to lead the pixie recon team. Such self sacrifice, makes her a hero in my book!
Thankfully MC returned balance to the Force :)

I do love Snowdrop, both her larger-than-life act in Love of Magic, and the more human counter-part in Morningstar. She's infectiously unstoppably optimistic.

Reactions: LadySmoks

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
completely sucks that the Book III, 3 special bosses, are one chance only; I had no idea they wouldn't respawn! lost out on the Djinn before the read the WT...

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
completely sucks that the Book III, 3 special bosses, are one chance only; I had no idea they wouldn't respawn! lost out on the Djinn before the read the WT...
I learned the hard way also. Quit and reloaded, and lost some time. After, I began saving right before going to Elsewhere.

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Droid Productions I just saw the Foxy scene and I had no idea she's got the best body in the game. Why did you not give that to a major character like Katie or Emily? Or do you not think it was the best?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So. With Steam Nextfest happening next week, both Morningstar and Sinners Landing are getting free demos. For Sinners Landing this is the first time it's open to non-Patreons, so do give it a look! (And a wishlist, please :D )

Morningstar you've already had a chance to play here, but the Demo also adds in some additional side-content that I added since (like continuing Lin and Snowdrop's questline).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the advice.

I was doing the battle just now, it was doing well until i notice that after a few rounds, InnerPeace and RageBlast gem no longer remove the active rage from Fenrir. Thus it is not longer winnable... is it the bug?
It's winnable, but harder. The Shield Blast works well, as does the Winter King combo. Important to carefully timing your barrier usage.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I did not try other books rn, but seems like book 1 does not work on android. Here is the error.
I'd assume that's a corrupt download; I haven't seen or heard anything, and the android build hasn't been updated in a while.

Do note that there's no complete Android build for book 2 or book 3 (Book 2 is up to end of act II only); the apps are too large to deal with in a sensible way, with Book 3 being 10GB+

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Not sure if the developer is still checking this forum but a bit of feed back. Book 2, Demon Prince Jack of Spades is a bit weak with only 2000 hit points. Not very Prince like.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not sure if the developer is still checking this forum but a bit of feed back. Book 2, Demon Prince Jack of Spades is a bit weak with only 2000 hit points. Not very Prince like.
I'm still here ;)

There's a bit of re-balancing happening due to NG+, so I might bounce him up a little. Obviously the stats start to get crazy as you progress through the game.

WatCher911

Oct 26, 2017
Book Two's zip file from the first page file seems to be corrupted. Repeated downloads (both GoFile and Pixeldrain) did not help. Anyone have a fix? Or a link to a cleaner copy?

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Feedback on the Steam version build ID 12272286, in case you're still reading this thread: You can only read Diana's book in the Edinborough coffee shop. Anywhere in Camelot, it isn't an option. Not sure if that is intended.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Book Two's zip file from the first page file seems to be corrupted. Repeated downloads (both GoFile and Pixeldrain) did not help. Anyone have a fix? Or a link to a cleaner copy?
It doesn't play nice with Windows's built in unzip; use winrar or 7zip to unzip it.

Reactions: cbsx
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes