Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Would have been more fun for repeatable late night sex with the other 2 Chosen besides Molly and wife.

Bought Whisky for Katie but never used it yet... (just figured I'd get more action later).

Chloe & Jenny had vaginal sex early on but went downhill after that with only HJ's & BJ's.
MC should be able to bang them at any time too IMO.

Any more fun with other new LI's in future?
Guess I'll find out later, lol.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
Would have been more fun for repeatable late night sex with the other 2 Chosen besides Molly and wife.

Bought Whisky for Katie but never used it yet... (just figured I'd get more action later).

Chloe & Jenny had vaginal sex early on but went downhill after that with only HJ's & BJ's.

Heabob makes a point... After getting attached to the story I thought it sad there isn't really much love for Bella, most of the time you can't actually find her and she deserves a repeatable scene like Emily and Molly. Akane too, though you can find her once the tearoom and dining room are built. And Katie too, though I guess the lack of scenes with her might be a story thing.

Reactions: Heabob

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Heabob makes a point... After getting attached to the story I thought it sad there isn't really much love for Bella, most of the time you can't actually find her and she deserves a repeatable scene like Emily and Molly. Akane too, though you can find her once the tearoom and dining room are built. And Katie too, though I guess the lack of scenes with her might be a story thing.
I put the effort into Bella's birthday party instead.

Katie gets justice in Morningstar.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Quest: Find Arthur's Treasure.

How do I find Arthur's Treasure please?
Do I need to go to the Paths with just Emily at evening any day?

No new locations showed up on the Elsewhere map.
Missed it on day 141 WT so now on night 142.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
I put the effort into Bella's birthday party instead.

Katie gets justice in Morningstar.
I haven't played Morningstar... but it's isn't the same story right? Not like a sequel or something? Bella's Bday was great, I dunno I just wish you could actually find / interact with her whenever you wanted... especially after you know what happens... damn onions.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
Do I need to go to the Paths with just Emily at night anytime.
As I recall, you and emily only, you'll see someone standing on the map in the north east... Samael.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I haven't played Morningstar... but it's isn't the same story right? Not like a sequel or something? Bella's Bday was great, I dunno I just wish you could actually find / interact with her whenever you wanted... especially after you know what happens... damn onions.
No, some of the same 'souls'. I was playing with the idea of the eternal hero concept, souls destined to be reborn together. It's got two major LI's, Emily and Kaite (the Path of Light and the Path of Fire). Different story / world, though; set in a dark and gritty New York, with MC playing a rising MMA star with a touch of supernatural blood.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Either your not close to finishing Book 1 or you skipped over the massive hint.
The chosen get justice in book 3
It did not bother me about Chloe and Jenny.
Wait till book 3 all the chosen get there due.
Quest: Find Arthur's Treasure.

Do I need to go to the Paths with just Emily at evening any day?

After you research it then only take Emily and MC on the paths and you should see a new icon to the right of the map.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Only guy I saw was the Gem Collector.
Wonder if it's because I gave Emily another task?
This one has a potential bug; it's fixed on the Steam build but not here.

There are two 'allies' (Greg and Xochi's brother) that can get added to your party, but don't actually have faces to show in the party selection screen. As such the game thinks there's someone with you, even if there's not.

Just drag anyone else onto the 'empty' slots, then right click to remove them; a new slot will show east of Camelot.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Well the gems from Arthur's Treasure are kind of Meh compared to the Pure Damage gems I already have along with Pierce,
Rage, and Clusters.
So far all I've been using is a Pure Damage build so I had a hard time picking something.
Ended up with Ice just to get past it.
Strange the Treasure Cache didn't have a Damage or Pierce sets.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
Wait till book 3 all the chosen get there due.
They do, but it feels like you spend more time in Book 2 and it was kinda empty of Bella especially. I'm not really complaining, just I tend to put myself in whatever story I'm reading/playing and I kept thinking it would be nice to spend more time with Bella or Akane or to explore the complications with Katie.

It's like when you read a book, you really get into it and think you'd like to rewrite a scene or chapter to make the character you associate with do something more the way you'd like to have done it.

These stories are immersive, that's what makes them enjoyable, in the end I can't help but put myself in the story and think about it like that.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
No, some of the same 'souls'. I was playing with the idea of the eternal hero concept, souls destined to be reborn together. It's got two major LI's, Emily and Kaite (the Path of Light and the Path of Fire). Different story / world, though; set in a dark and gritty New York, with MC playing a rising MMA star with a touch of supernatural blood.
So, do they remember each other? Or is sit the blank slate kind of thing?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well the gems from Arthur's Treasure are kind of Meh compared to the Pure Damage gems I already have along with Pierce,
Rage, and Clusters.
So far all I've been using is a Pure Damage build so I had a hard time picking something.
Ended up with Ice just to get past it.
Strange the Treasure Cache didn't have a Damage or Pierce sets.
Firestorm is probably the most powerful gem of all. Put it in 4 of a kind or straight flush with Molly and Akane and Katie as a group and opponents will rarely last long enough to clear the board. When you meet something with fire immunity use the one that does major ice (Winter something, can't think of the name). You don't kill them as fast but you cancel all damage except poison so you don't even need shields. You don't need barrier except to protect from poison so, if you have 30 swordmanship, you can do 1500 damage per turn with X.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, do they remember each other? Or is sit the blank slate kind of thing?
Blank slate, but they're drawn to each other. The magic system, the rules of the world are different; far more inspired by Highlander, Rocky and The Crow than King Arthur, but I like to hope Emily still reads as Emily (even if she's an Angel instead of a Princess), Katie still feels like Katie even without the brogue, and Snowdrop still feels like Snowdrop even if she's all grown up.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Firestorm is probably the most powerful gem of all. Put it in 4 of a kind or straight flush with Molly and Akane and Katie as a group and opponents will rarely last long enough to clear the board.
Right now all those lvl 9 gems only fit in the top 3 slots so I do have them used at least.
Don't know if there is another power level to move them down again.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Right now all those lvl 9 gems only fit in the top 3 slots so I do have them used at least.
Don't know if there is another power level to move them down again.
There is. Book 1 is a slice of life urban fantasy, Book 2 is military fantasy, Book 3 is ascendency fantasy; as such MC will definitely continue to grow.

4.60 star(s) 259 Votes