Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Book III
day 199

Help Please...

How to find the Offices to start Sarah's 'Redeeming Grace' quest?
(Already bought 2 books from Diana on day 198 which should start 'Offices').
You need to track down Booker in the morning at the university first. Note that I don't think the Book 3 walkthrough is 100% accurate; the guy who was writing it had IRL stuff happen towards the end.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
You need to track down Booker in the morning at the university first. Note that I don't think the Book 3 walkthrough is 100% accurate; the guy who was writing it had IRL stuff happen towards the end.
Thanks, I had to talk to Adrian at the library first before talking to Dylan and Olivia later.
That seems to have started the 'Offices' quest.

You're quite fast to respond, very nice of you BTW, as I had just deleted my post hoping to not bother you again, lol.

Reactions: Droid Productions

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
Very near to the end of book 2 is where she dies and the chosen helps get Draco at the beginning of book 2.

This is the posters problem, he is at near the end of book 2 and its to late once she dies to complete any more quest for book 2.
Actually, my first run through I didn't get Draco until about 2/3 or 3/4 of the way through... I didn't stop to have a beer in the King's Dragon until REALLY late... so maybe he doesn't have to replay the whole book.

Reactions: Heabob

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Well I have to say this game had the best story/plot that I've played so far.

Usually I don't like Unity games or Sandbox games but this game was done quite well.
Tech support from the Dev and other help was 'over the top'.

Animated sex scenes were quite good but they were also too rare, lol.
But I also know the slideshow scenes were meant to provide more story/intimacies with LI's.

Chloe should have had more actual sex scenes with the MC and I don't count BJ's and HJ's as sex scenes BTW.
It was nice the MC got to have night sex with all 3 chosen and had the option to 'cum inside' them.
Choices matter!

But the MC returns home after months to his wife, and love, but has to sleep alone in their bed at the castle.
Instead the story pushes the MC to chase after his friends and chosen instead of his wife Emily.
Who did the MC miss the most when they were torn apart?
Bella's death shouldn't count IMO.

Then the MC gets forced into a 3 way with Molly even though he still doesn't get to finish 'inside' his own WIFE.
Or even Molly at the very least.
Molly fingering his wife was not the answer.
And cumming on their faces was not the answer either.
Choices matter!
(Other than that, Molly was a wonderful fun character and would have also made a great wife too)

But if you turn down the 3 way he gets nothing for wanting to just be alone with his true love like before.
Punishment for not wanting a 3 way?

Returning to Emily in bed should have been more intimate and personal, at least for a little while anyway.
Or...
Why couldn't they have a good 3 way like with the chosen in the KD where he can just take turns with both?
MC should be able to return to his wife every night and have sex just like before he left.
But instead is made to wait until the very end AGAIN just like in Book II with Emily #2.

At least in Book II is was understandable, but not in Book III.
Overall too much lost time with Emily IMO.

Most of it is just personal preferences on how I would have liked it better.
Fun with Foxy was a welcome surprise tho.
Overall the game was quite fun and not to be considered bad at all.

Feel like there could be a Book 4 someday.
More stories and fun with the Fae Ladies, Fia, Kath, or even a trip to Mexico to see the Aztec Love & Prostitutes Goddess.
Mexico story would be a lot of lewd fun...
With all the characters and the large story I'm sure there would be enough content for another Book.

Although I guess the Dev might be a bit burnt out after so much work put into this game.
But I can, and do, appreciate all the time and effort to make this game possible for us.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3
4.60 star(s) 259 Votes