Jun 13, 2018
Or you can just ask :)
yeah, unlike MANY threads i've seen here, THIS one isn't full of mean, bitter twats that treat you like a fucking moron because you ask a question. usually we'll (even Droid) answer or point you to the post if it's been answered a few pages back. trust me, these games (the Love of Magic trilogy) are so big and they have been here so long, this thread is HUGE! and also, the wiki on the 1st post is still good for MOST of Book 1 and Book 2 (first playthru NOT NG+) but it hasn't been updated for a while.....

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic & Morningstar]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there an android version for Book 3 ?
No, the APK for Book 2 went over the 2GB limit (beyond that APKs won't work). For a while I fought it, making special android builds, hosting it on a server I paid for, etc... at some point even that wasn't enough (largely because videos weren't split out and they became an ever larger part of the game).

The final Book 2 is 7GB, the final book 3 is 10GB, so there was no easy way to fit that onto android (even with lots of compression, and hosting it).

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
yeah, unlike MANY threads i've seen here, THIS one isn't full of mean, bitter twats that treat you like a fucking moron because you ask a question. usually we'll (even Droid) answer or point you to the post if it's been answered a few pages back. trust me, these games (the Love of Magic trilogy) are so big and they have been here so long, this thread is HUGE! and also, the wiki on the 1st post is still good for MOST of Book 1 and Book 2 (first playthru NOT NG+) but it hasn't been updated for a while.....
We (let's call us veterans of Lom) don ot want toxic enviroment.. We actualy like to help :D You need something, as. There are stff only Droid knows.. But rest of us will be trying to help :D

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
We (let's call us veterans of Lom) don ot want toxic enviroment.. We actualy like to help :D You need something, as. There are stff only Droid knows.. But rest of us will be trying to help :D
*raises his hand!
so we´re doing this?
i´m the chaotic anti-hero cleric Elf,
my speciality will be ofc be
the raping, poetic, warrior, natural philosopher!
the rules of physics love and economics bend around me!

• Thinking Face

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
*raises his hand!
so we´re doing this?
In DnD I play love to play weird races from tengu to catfolk and loxodon.. Do not like elves :D

But I like to be Cleric or Druid :D

Jun 13, 2018
*raises his hand!
so we´re doing this?
nerd........oh wait! i IS HUGE NERD!!!!!!! i'll go to my corner.........PSYCHE!!!!! i'm sprawling RIGHT HERE!!!!! ........or hey!?! what smells so good? i'm gonna go check it out, i'm hungry.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
Has there been any changes to Book 2 since Book 3 was released? I dont remember Draco being in the previous books

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has there been any changes to Book 2 since Book 3 was released? I dont remember Draco being in the previous books
Yes it got updated to NG+ engine from book 3, only very little of the story is done and will have to wait for the next update for bug fixes and more story to come out.

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
Yes it got updated to NG+ engine from book 3, only very little of the story is done and will have to wait for the next update for bug fixes and more story to come out.
So Draco was added after Book's 3 release? and I thought this game was completed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So Draco was added after Book's 3 release? and I thought this game was completed
Draco was added in book 2.
Draco added to the world map in book 2 is a bug but part of book 3.

Its been fixed on the Steam version of the game and there is a fix for it on there discord site.

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
I suppose I dont have to start the game all over again. I just need to check my head because I really dont remember Draco

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic & Morningstar]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I suppose I dont have to start the game all over again. I just need to check my head because I really dont remember Draco
Draco kicks off from the Dragon of King's Dragon asking for *A little Favor*, continues on in *the Panty Thief* and ends in *Natural Born Killer*)

4.60 star(s) 264 Votes