Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
First of all, I really liked the gameplay and the story is also good although very text-heavy which I don't mind but what I want to know is that it says it has animation but the sex scenes are still images and the POV is kinda bad So does this go on till later or it changes because I haven't played much yet(only till katie 1st scene).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
First of all, I really liked the gameplay and the story is also good although very text-heavy which I don't mind but what I want to know is that it says it has animation but the sex scenes are still images and the POV is kinda bad So does this go on till later or it changes because I haven't played much yet(only till katie 1st scene).
Later there animations and way better scenes also qua writing especially with Emily and Molly, admittedly that first scene with Katie would not be a bad scene if droid would like to redo a scene.

GuitarMan

Apr 24, 2020
I have never been so emotionally captured by any game as I have with "Love of Magic"! The story line is exceptional! I just completed the game moments ago and I was compelled to leave this review. If you haven't played this game yet, you must give it a try! I've seen a post where someone said they hated poker and I can see that might be a problem for some but it's just a delivery system for your stats and gems and if you like poker, then that's a plus. The story itself is just SO good! I never wanted it to end. Just the mention of "Tir Na Nog" took me back to the days of being a huge DAoC player. The story progresses so well, to the point you feel a connection to the characters. Kudos to "Droid Productions" for developing such a masterpiece!

564323_emily_sword1_fan.gif 675547_group_shot2.gif 668458_katie_fan_f95b.gif

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

It changes over time. It's all about learning and getting better as I go.

Though the amount of text doesn't change :)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020

It changes over time. It's all about learning and getting better as I go.

Though the amount of text doesn't change :)
wow. is this in the game yet? I was hoping the BJ would be animated and some of the others also. Any chance of going back and redoing some of those scenes. Crosses fingers, toes and what ever else can be crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: Brother Lui

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
wow. is this in the game yet? I was hoping the BJ would be animated and some of the others also. Any chance of going back and redoing some of those scenes. Crosses fingers, toes and what ever else can be crossed.
It's in the game, yeah. Date, Day 75. There's another couple of key ones as well, more as the game progresses. As for going back and redoing *all* the sex scenes? That's probably more work than I have time for. I might do one or two of the key ones, but each full sex animation basically ends up taking at least a day or two (rendering, re-rendering, cleanup and composition). So I have to balance that against driving the story forward.

Reactions: L30
Nov 21, 2017
I really don't like the music in the coffee shop. I think it'd be great to have in the options the ability to click a song to make it not play and replace it with some generic menu music or something whenever a song you don't want to play is supposed to play. And the only reason I don't like it is cause when I'm playing a game like this I really don't want to hear dudes' voices. I read that the lyrics are a hint at what happens to her, and that's pretty neat actually, I still don't want to hear the dudes' vocals XD

Anyways, finding the game to be nice so far and liking the character models.

Oh, speaking of the character models, I also wouldn't mind an option to turn off a character's display. For example, there's been times where the mc is just standing there nude, I don't need to see that XD.

Keep up the good work yo!

Reactions: grgrgr5

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
When I played this the first time you had just released v 4.0 so I completed thru v 3 and just into v 4. Not sure I remember the animation for the BJ and definitely don't remember the animation at the glade. Very very nice work. There only two games on f95 that have the attention to detail, great renders and great story telling. That would be LOM and The Deluca Family. My favorite between the two is hands down whichever one I am playing at the time. It's that hard to choose.

Edit: BTW I just got to v 4 content and am on Day fifty something and just finished the glade.
Edit 2: The musical score, the facial expressions and Schwartalf Master Crafter are spot on. Love the Master Crafter, great character in my opinion. Really looks he is a crafter. To tell the truth I can't find anything bad or wrong with this game.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
After starting chp 4 I have come to the conclusion that Monsier Droid is the father of the MC (Sean my name) and a god not just a god in his own right. I have now started training with Emily in the glade.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I love the newly expanded shop options. Makes it much more viable to try and do a highly focused build without being dependent on RNG for drops. Finally got to try out an all lightning build and the option for a cluster build is nice as well since those seem even more rare than lightning.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Finally got a chance to play through the latest update. Did the DL, but got busy with other stuff. Finished it today.

I actually sat staring at my computer screen after it took me back to the menu and my brain's only reaction was: "Holy F___!"

You do not disappoint, sir.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
0.4.13 should fix the Turkish localization issue:
0.4.13 PC: Mega
OSX: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

Uploaders: Don't push to the main thread yet, as it's still getting bug-tested, and some additional content will be added before the next public build (hopefully) end of the weekend / early next week). But if I have a tester for the Turkish Localization, I'd like to see if it works.
When you do release the next update, it would help to update your site

which had a section near the start which confused me,
"Latest update:
0.4.5b is the full Act IV, taking the game up to Day 76 "

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When you do release the next update, it would help to update your site

which had a section near the start which confused me,
"Latest update:
0.4.5b is the full Act IV, taking the game up to Day 76 "
Yeah, you're right. Just so many sites.

The one I should really treat with more TLC is loveofmagic.net, but I'm constantly neglecting that as well :)

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and DA22

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, you're right. Just so many sites.

The one I should really treat with more TLC is loveofmagic.net, but I'm constantly neglecting that as well :)
Super story update (y), I like that my heart becomes a really cool badass. We can only speculate on who will upgrade next time. But perhaps MC will not always have to travel to the brink of death :eek:.
Good luck with further development.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It's in the game, yeah. Date, Day 75. There's another couple of key ones as well, more as the game progresses. As for going back and redoing *all* the sex scenes? That's probably more work than I have time for. I might do one or two of the key ones, but each full sex animation basically ends up taking at least a day or two (rendering, re-rendering, cleanup, and composition). So I have to balance that against driving the story forward.
I would have to side with you on the generalized idea of drawing the story forward, rather than looking into working on the past.
When your story is complete, then maybe fine-tune it how you like and add animation to previous scenes that required it.
This is one of my favorite games, no favorite stories that I have had the pleasure in viewing on this site, and you never fail to disappoint...quit the opposite really since you go above and beyond my and many others' expectations with mind-blowing updates.
So keep being you, keep doing what you do, and worry about the past when your story is complete.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Super story update (y), I like that my heart becomes a really cool badass. We can only speculate on who will upgrade next time. But perhaps MC will not always have to travel to the brink of death :eek:.
Good luck with further development.
It is common in myth and legend from many cultures that gains in power and knowledge come only after near death or spiritual death experiences. Even in the Arthurian legends Arthur almost dies and Excalibur is broken and both are mended before he goes on to build Camelot, marry Guinevere, gets the round table as a wedding present, and forms the Knights of the Round Table.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes