zamaz1234

Jan 13, 2018
I *think* we've just traced that to a bug in Turkish Locale. I'm writing a fix now. In the meanwhile, open the cheat menu (CTRL+J), then in the Flags section enter the flag in_crowley
I have same issue. İ try to do what u guys saying but its not working. I m stuck at there. I used to dev mode to force to go day 2 but i enter tht place i cant enter room. Thy

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have same issue. İ try to do what u guys saying but its not working. I m stuck at there. I used to dev mode to force to go day 2 but i enter tht place i cant enter room. Thy
0.4.13 should fix the Turkish localization issue:
0.4.13 PC:
OSX:
Linux:
Android:

Uploaders: Don't push to the main thread yet, as it's still getting bug-tested, and some additional content will be added before the next public build (hopefully) end of the weekend / early next week). But if I have a tester for the Turkish Localization, I'd like to see if it works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zamaz1234

Jan 13, 2018
0.4.13 PC: Mega
OSX: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

Uploaders: Don't push to the main thread yet, as it's still getting bug-tested, and some additional content will be added before the next public build (hopefully) end of the weekend / early next week). But if I have a tester for the Turkish Localization, I'd like to see if it works.

thy man i ll tell if its worked :D

zamaz1234

Jan 13, 2018
0.4.13 PC: Mega
OSX: Mega
Linux: Mega
Android: Mega

yeap it fixed thy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Having trouble with black rose 3 - got the rose, Olivia had her encounter and I talked to her after (once only) and when I go to starcucks at night nothing happens. What am I missing?

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
as always happy to help but Discord doesn't let me log in something "invitation invalid" lol I had also tried to activate my old account still waiting 2 months now to send a password change really they don't care.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
as always happy to help but Discord doesn't let me log in something "invitation invalid" lol I had also tried to activate my old account still waiting 2 months now to send a password change really they don't care.
That's weird: this one works (AFAIK):

Reactions: L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Emily's first appearance is pretty pivotal in the game; I kept chewing on it, and now at the third attempt I'm getting close to happy.

Edit: I also did a shot breakdown, in case anyone's curious at what makes up a clip like this in After Effects:

Last edited:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017

Emily's first appearance is pretty pivotal in the game; I kept chewing on it, and now at the third attempt I'm getting close to happy.

Edit: I also did a shot breakdown, in case anyone's curious at what makes up a clip like this in After Effects:
I have to congratulate you. The game is very very good but you still improve it, it doesn't matter if it's a new scene or a scene literally at the beginning of the game. Most developers don't even care especially when a scene it's in the early part of the game but you are different and setup a standard that for my opinion every developers should follow. This is a real 5 stars game(wish could give more than 5 stars). There are games compared to the quality Love of magic that don't deserve the 5 stars.

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
i tried to start a new game and it stuck when it supposed to talk to mom. And talking to chloe and getting a beer it stucked there too. I saw something about Turkey localization. I am from Turkey too.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I must be missing something here. Bella sent an email saying she hangs out at the Grassmarket in the afternoons (I guess that means evenings) but I've never seen her there.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I must be missing something here. Bella sent an email saying she hangs out at the Grassmarket in the afternoons (I guess that means evenings) but I've never seen her there.
Did you meet her and Katie at the Grassmarket at Night first? If not that email shouldn't trigger, I might need to check that out.

Reactions: L30

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Did you meet her and Katie at the Grassmarket at Night first? If not that email shouldn't trigger, I might need to check that out.
I can't remember. I think I got the email right after fucking her at the gym. Is that the same event?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't remember. I think I got the email right after fucking her at the gym. Is that the same event?
Ah. You fucking her at the gym at night is triggered by meeting her at the Grassmarket in the evening :)

The start of Bella's story
- If you haven't been to the grassmarket at night by the time Bella's arrived in town, you think to yourself that you should go
- Then you meet the two of them at night
- Then 2 days later, Bella sends you an email, saying she's available in the evening.
- That same evening, you can meet her there; likely you missed the email (I can't recall off-hand if it's a planned event or not), didn't go back to read the email, met her first, then picked up the email on the way back. I might more her actually being available back one day... something to test out.

Reactions: L30 and Retro

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Funny thing about that. I had to D/L this again due to purchasing a new laptop and just finished that part of the game. When I played it before I also never saw her there but this time I just kept going to the grassmarket until she was there. Couldn't get there the first day after she said that cuz had a date with Emily but I think I found her a day or 2 later. Not really needed for the game as a whole but you do miss out on some memories.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Ah. You fucking her at the gym at night is triggered by meeting her at the Grassmarket in the evening :)

The start of Bella's story
- If you haven't been to the grassmarket at night by the time Bella's arrived in town, you think to yourself that you should go
- Then you meet the two of them at night
- Then 2 days later, Bella sends you an email, saying she's available in the evening.
- That same evening, you can meet her there; likely you missed the email (I can't recall off-hand if it's a planned event or not), didn't go back to read the email, met her first, then picked up the email on the way back. I might more her actually being available back one day... something to test out.
ok that makes more sense

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes