Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Question. Can I not have sex with Molly? There seem to be no option to refuse her. I don't want cheat on Emily
No, the Chosen sex scenes aren't optional, since they integrate deeply into the story. Without Molly as Chosen, all kinds of bad stuff would happen to you later.

Reactions: NukaCola

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can you play this game if you dont like the poker ?

thanx
It's not really poker, just a way to score how much damage you do in combat (so two pairs is more powerful than one pair, etc). The rest of the poker rules don't apply. Apart from that there's also an "auto-play" button that automatically picks a valid move for you, and there's only 4 fights in the game so far that aren't avoidable.

Reactions: Rolo

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
when is the next update
I'm doing another World expansion event (adding some more elsewhere stuff, some sexting from Molly, the new Black Rose III event and one or two Crowley events), likely this weekend or early next week. Then I'm hunkering down for Act V, which will be a big one, and likely take me well over a month.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No, the Chosen sex scenes aren't optional, since they integrate deeply into the story. Without Molly as Chosen, all kinds of bad stuff would happen to you later.
Does sex scenes with other character side like Chloe, Katie, Bella...etc is optional? I don't think they have consequence but I want to stay faithful with Emily for my own immersion. Even though she said she fine with other borrow the MC.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does sex scenes with other character side like Chloe, Katie, Bella...etc is optional? I don't think they have consequence but I want to stay faithful with Emily for my own immersion. Even though she said she fine with other borrow the MC.
Sex scenes with anyone that's not a Chosen is optional, yeah. It'll give you a chance to opt out before things gets really physical, like with the strip poker event (where you still get to play strip-poker, but can bail out before the sex begins).

Reactions: NukaCola and tneer2

ferozer111

Sep 2, 2018
hello droid productions, i finished act IV just now and when i was going through the walk-through i came to know about the shower location available in the game. but i couldn't find shower icon still, i think i messed up somewhere in the beginning (day 1 - conv. with mom), can someone help me please, missing scenes with Chloe.

Attached my saved file on day 74, can you edit the save and add the shower location. i do not want to miss future scenes. Thank you in advance.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hello droid productions, i finished act IV just now and when i was going through the walk-through i came to know about the shower location available in the game. but i couldn't find shower icon still, i think i messed up somewhere in the beginning (day 1 - conv. with mom), can someone help me please, missing scenes with Chloe.

Attached my saved file on day 74, can you edit the save and add the shower location. i do not want to miss future scenes. Thank you in advance.
How on *earth* did you manage to avoid Chloe's shower-scene on Day 1? That should be more or less impossible to avoid (it's part of the tutorial funnel, it won't ever trigger after that day). The next update will add a "unlock all rooms" cheat, I just ran that to open up your shower as well.

There you go.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
This game has the most fluid and cool looking UI I've seen in an adult game for quite a while. Well done on this.
The ammount of content and the quality of writing is really impressive. I'm pretty much hooked at this point. Gonna become a patreon for sure.

But how on earth, after all the attention it got, people are barely supporting this game? not even $1k on patreon for this, yet dead games get tons of support. I feel your frustration dev. But I also know for sure, in a couple months time, this will probably be the next big thing :)
I just hope you don't lose your motivation to work on this, like so many creators did before you.

Cheers

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But how on earth, after all the attention it got, people are barely supporting this game? not even $1k on patreon for this, yet dead games get tons of support.
I'm actually super pleased with nearly $1K after only 2 1/2 months on Patreon. It's not as fast as some, of course, but I guess some people are turned off by the Poker motif (or imagine it's just a strip-poker game, or something). Such is life :)

And no, I'm not going to just abandon it. Emily deserves better.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'm actually super pleased with nearly $1K after only 2 1/2 months on Patreon. It's not as fast as some, of course, but I guess some people are turned off by the Poker motif (or imagine it's just a strip-poker game or something). Such is life :)

And no, I'm not going to just abandon it. Emily deserves better.
Please do not do anything with the Poker aspect of the game, it's part of what drew me personally to the game in the first place, it makes it more hands-on, rather than just a simple Visual Novel, and I like that it's more interactive.
People have to realize that this isn't a sex game first and foremost, its a story, and a damn good one at that.
There is sex added into it but that's more like the spice of it, instead of the main course.
Anyways that's just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: Rolo and tneer2

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Please do not do anything with the Poker aspect of the game, it's part of what drew me personally to the game in the first place, it makes it more hands-on, rather than just a simple Visual Novel, and I like that it's more interactive.
People have to realize that this isn't a sex game first and foremost, its a story, and a damn good one at that.
There is sex added into it but that's more like the spice of it, instead of the main course.
Anyways that's just my 2 cents worth.
Not going to take it out, it's too central to the story : ) The poker aspect will get improved and expanded on, as the game grows. New enemies, new ally moves, multi-stage battles, integrating the sword, that kind of stuff. But the creative pillars of the game are pretty well established now, I'm not going to kick one of them away :

Reactions: 7empest5teele

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Oh, and just another suggestion which I feel quite strongly about. The music in the starcucks cafe is pretty distracting. And seriously doesn't fit the mood of that place, for sure. It just seems.....out of place to have a song with lyrics in it, at a place where the MC is supposed to go and relax to read.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh, and just another suggestion which I feel quite strongly about. The music in the starcucks cafe is pretty distracting. And seriously doesn't fit the mood of that place, for sure. It just seems.....out of place to have a song with lyrics in it, at a place where the MC is supposed to go and relax to read.
Ah. You haven't started the Black Rose sequence yet? :) I assure you, the music there was picked with malice aforethought. Go buy the erotic book at the Bookstore.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just had Bella show up for the beach party... had no idea who Bella was.
Maybe add a little dialog variant for Katie to introduce her if the MC did not encounter her already.
Awesome game btw

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, I'm surprised to see my favorite game being reference in this. That is so cool. I didn't like Dylan at first because I thought we gonna get some cute female healer like how it usually go but instead got a black dude. But anyone who play Persona is good in my book. Just curious why P4 reference and not P5?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes