DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have that walkthrough saved from the last time you posted it, though thank you again for reposting, I have done the first and second and have a third rose, I talked to Jenny and went through the motions of getting everything else but whenever I go into the coffee shop again, I am given no other options, also I checked my computer to see if there was anything I needed to purchase first but no options come up.
Third black rose event will be implemented with the final QOL update for act 4 I thought, so not in yet.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have that walkthrough saved from the last time you posted it, though thank you again for reposting, I have done the first and second and have a third rose, I talked to Jenny and went through the motions of getting everything else but whenever I go into the coffee shop again, I am given no other options, also I checked my computer to see if there was anything I needed to purchase first but no options come up.
Ah; third rose literally uploaded to Discord 30 minutes ago. If you've got the beta build or Steam build, you need to talk to Olivia during Morning or Evening, then afterwards visit the Cafe at Night.

If you don't have the latest, you can grab it from or PM me, and I'll drop you a Steam key (which auto-updates for each beta).

Reactions: L30

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Third black rose event will be implemented with the final QOL update for act 4 I thought, so not in yet.
Hhm odd that I could even start the quest then, the rose should have not even be able to be mentioned, and remain on the computer desk.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Ah; third rose literally uploaded to Discord 30 minutes ago. If you've got the beta build or Steam build, you need to talk to Olivia during Morning or Evening, then afterwards visit the Cafe at Night.

If you don't have the latest, you can grab it from or PM me, and I'll drop you a Steam key (which auto-updates for each beta).
I am not seeing the update in the discord link listed and the version of the game I got from page 1 of this thread, so i am guessing the beta version>?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

OH and is 4.1 AFTER the big life altering "Battle"?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OH and is 4.1 AFTER the big life altering "Battle"?
0.4.11 / 12 are part of IV+, so events that could take place in either Act IV or V. There's guards that trigger different dialog choices if you're past day 76, but mostly they're designed to be played out of order, rather than by timeline.

Reactions: L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
LauraS is streaming in 6 hrs, streaming Act IV. If you enjoy the game, it's worth checking out. I've totally loved listening to her renditions, and over time some of the characters internally have taken on her voice:

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
LauraS is streaming in 6 hrs, streaming Act IV. If you enjoy the game, it's worth checking out. I've totally loved listening to her renditions, and over time some of the characters internally have taken on her voice:
You mean Molly( I always name her Ashley though because she is an Ashley)

Reactions: Droid Productions

ferozer111

Sep 2, 2018
hello everyone, finished act IV just now, but i couldn't find shower icon still, i think i messed up somewhere in the beginning (day 1 - conv. with mom), can someone help me please, missing scenes with Chloe.
Thank you,

Attached my saved file on day 74, can you edit the save and add the shower location. i do not want to miss future scenes.

Last edited:

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I was wondering I have finished this as far as we can go with the public download on this site. Used the walk
though, thanks for that, And I get to that big cliff hanger. Love the game, but am I missing some wiggle room, because the way the script runs I didn't have a lot of times it seems to upgrade my characters in there travels. And I know from the walk through, that I wasn't able to build them up fully. Already played it through twice always the same. I now know that is scripted.

Last edited:

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
There's a bug with poker when a bunch of jokers are in play. 4 Jokers and a king registers as 5 of a kind, even though you can cast a stronger spell with a straight flush or royal flush and they're both equally valid with that hand.

I think in official poker rules 5 of a kind technically beats a royal flush, but that isn't how this game has the hands listed.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Is the game already avaivable on Steam ? I thought it was around June 20. or so

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just finished the latest version of Ataegina, which is one of the many fine games we find in our computer within this game, IN the part that I was playing they plugged this game loud and proud with a full scene with the librarian, complete with book renders and detailed story plot.
It really felt great to see one of my favorite games mentioned so well in another well-constructed game that I was playing, I hope I get to see that more often with other games I get recommendations for, like BFL ArmoredRomance for instance.
I have checked out most of the ones listed on the computer and I am liking the choices I find enough to follow them and wait patiently for updates.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Question. Can I not have sex with Molly? There seem to be no option to refuse her. I don't want cheat on Emily

• Haha
Reactions: tneer2
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes