Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I redid the tail animation; had an animator give me some tips on getting it moving smoother.

I also got around to fixing up the next character, Katashi Akane. She's the scion of one of Japan's oldest Magical families. The actions at the end of Act I reverberate across the world of Magic, and she shows up with her bodyguard / assassin to find out what's going on. Needless to say, she's quickly drawn into the circle of characters surrounding MC.

akane2.gif akane.gif

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I redid the tail animation; had an animator give me some tips on getting it moving smoother.

I also got around to fixing up the next character, Katashi Akane. She's the scion of one of Japan's oldest Magical families. The actions at the end of Act I reverberate across the world of Magic, and she shows up with her bodyguard / assassin to find out what's going on. Needless to say, she's quickly drawn into the circle of characters surrounding MC.

Hmmm Katashi Youtube link is down... o_O
Nice work with Kisune's tails! Can't wait to see ALL of her "tails" :devilish: in motion...

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018

View attachment 486548 View attachment 486549

very promissing. It's really cool to see with how much passion you Work :)

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
very promissing. It's really cool to see with how much passion you Work :)
That is one of the things I love about Droid, the real effort to do it right. Sure it may or may not be your ideal fantasy, but Droid has a vision and a commitment to the art that might even make a furry :rolleyes: attractive to someone like me who doesn't swing that way. (I am partial to Elves :love: however ...lmfaorotf)

Reactions: Droid Productions

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The Katashi Embed doesn't like to work, but the direct link on YouTube works fine.

It would be nice if there was a slight forward and back motion to the animation at points for the tail.

I can see the MC asking how she keeps her tail in those jeans or is there an invisible hole (quick access).

It is nice you gave one of the muggles some lime light in the holiday image.

All in all, everything is looking good.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually, one of the first things I'm doing with Olivia is the next stage of her arc; parts of it was written for Act 1, but hidden until act 2. If you combine her desire to learn and experience magic, with her outstanding ability to get absolutely everything wrong... well, things are gonna get tentacly.

• Haha
Reactions: Phoeniix and L30
Nov 18, 2018
Aha! Found the pesky little bug. On Friday morning before the date through the portal with Emily I went to the library to see Olivia. I chose "There's so much to learn" followed by "No shortage of mysterious women". The clock then jumps directly to night, skipping the date.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
It would be nice if there was a slight forward and back motion to the animation at points for the tail.

I can see the MC asking how she keeps her tail in those jeans or is there an invisible hole (quick access).

All in all, everything is looking good.
Droid uses Spine (2d animation software) for the idles to save overhead and production time. I am sure you will see “better access” when the character is rendered from a different perspective. My thoughts actually went to what she could do with those tails to stimulate her lover...

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Now that I think about it, how does the save from Act 1 carry over to Act 2? Do we need to do some copy pasting?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid uses Spine (2d animation software) for the idles to save overhead and production time. I am sure you will see “better access” when the character is rendered from a different perspective. My thoughts actually went to what she could do with those tails to stimulate her lover...
Mostly to save disk-space. I keep trying to keep this viable for android and webgl

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now that I think about it, how does the save from Act 1 carry over to Act 2? Do we need to do some copy pasting?
It saves just before the game ends; if you check out the save game directory there should be an END_ACT1.sav

There's actually some Act II dialog in there, but it's gated behind an ACT2 keyword. I'm working on the first 3 dialogs of Act 2 now (waking up the next morning, ceremonial magic IV and (optionally) Olivia's next phase).

Reactions: L30

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I was looking at at her tail from the MC's perspective. She will be the first Non human appendage having character in humanoid form for him. So seeing her in pants, but with tails, he of course might wonder if the tails are actually attached and if they are where do they exit the pants, are the tails not attached and just float behind her butt, do the pants have a hole/area to allow them access to the outside, and if they do have a hole can normies see the hole?

4.60 star(s) 257 Votes