Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
By the way, has anybody else observed Erec’s snide remark about the late queen’s proclivity towards battle mages? Should Emily be a redhead? (*does a very bad George Takei impression* ...Oh my!)
I think if she had a younger sister, she'd quite likely be a redhead. Emily's very much a Pendragon, in terms of skills, color and temperament. Katie is fire, Emily is steel.

Reactions: L30

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
But there's a chance Elanora will have a younger sister/brother with redhair... oh the mischief at court
A small but welcome consolation.

Well, I’m still kinda sad thinking about some cute little redheaded indiscretion raised in secrecy by a strange old wizard. Being trained to defend her big sisters and multiple nieces and nephews from the arcane machinations of forces that make even the dread outsiders tremble.

Enemies of New Camelot: Beware her molten brand of justice!

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
How do I get Olivia's DGN1 event? Tried every combination I can think of of talking to her in the library about ceremonial magic, but she never appears in any of the classrooms etc. in the next few days, and afterwards I can't talk to her anymore

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do I get Olivia's DGN1 event? Tried every combination I can think of of talking to her in the library about ceremonial magic, but she never appears in any of the classrooms etc. in the next few days, and afterwards I can't talk to her anymore
You need to do all her talk options and also need to repeat one or two to see all variations in library if I remember well. Then you should get a talk about ceremonial magic and a scene with Katie in the morning at the University that leads to that scene.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
You need to do all her talk options and also need to repeat one or two to see all variations in library if I remember well. Then you should get a talk about ceremonial magic and a scene with Katie in the morning at the University that leads to that scene.
I get the ceremonial magic conversation. Nothing happens at the university in the morning after that, even if I try going several days out and starting the conversation on different days of the week.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get the ceremonial magic conversation. Nothing happens at the university in the morning after that, even if I try going several days out and starting the conversation on different days of the week.
Weird, had a look at the walkthrough from Droid? You should be able to meet Katie at entrance University in the morning after Olivia makes remark about DGN1 and then the scene starts after the convo with Katie. If also does not work with WT from Droid, you might need to upload your save so he can have a look at it, since likely is a bug then.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Weird, had a look at the walkthrough from Droid? You should be able to meet Katie at entrance University in the morning after Olivia makes remark about DGN1 and then the scene starts after the convo with Katie. If also does not work with WT from Droid, you might need to upload your save so he can have a look at it, since likely is a bug then.
Have you actually done this, or are you just reading the walkthrough? Because that's definitely not happening, and I'm using the latest version of the game. I even started a new save to check, still not happening. If it's just an issue for me, maybe something else weird is going on.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have you actually done this, or are you just reading the walkthrough? Because that's definitely not happening, and I'm using the latest version of the game. I even started a new save to check, still not happening. If it's just an issue for me, maybe something else weird is going on.
I did it three/four times, but not played newer versions game yet after the last arc ended with the dragon fight. Waiting to play a lot at once again. sounds like might be a bug. Never needed the WT for it, first time I did it there was no WT yet.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Have you actually done this, or are you just reading the walkthrough?
Dunno if that helps in any way: I just tried it with the public (non-alpha) build 0.4.18 - without the walktrough (just to be safe). Oliva’s introduction triggered on day 14 and on day 18, after exhausting her non repeatable dialogue-options, I was able to trigger the Katie encounter in the campus courtyard which culminates in the Dungeon scene.

Sooo …it might be an alpha issue? What’s your most current build? Could it be some weird interaction with the black rose questline or Katie’s lockdown? (I don’t know shit about the code, though.)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Curious. I'll have a look on the latest Beta build, see if there's anything I could have broken. It should be:
- Talk to her to exhaust her basic magic knowledge
- She tells you about the exiting new book she found
- two days or more later, if it's not a monday or thursday (since you've got other stuff to do in the morning), if you go to the University you'll find Katie there. Note, because it requires Katie, it will not trigger if Katie's been Ice-boxed.

Pilmou

Dec 9, 2017
Hey people, my zip file bugs out at 99% (.bundle file) and the game doesn't launch because of the lack of Unity.
Has anyone encountered this error?

Achilles72

Jul 27, 2018
Hey people, my zip file bugs out at 99% (.bundle file) and the game doesn't launch because of the lack of Unity.
Has anyone encountered this error?
I got the same problem but the game is playable (atleast for me). I only seemed to lost audio/music but then again was there any music, to begin with? Guess I just won't be able to find out. Hehe

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I got the same problem but the game is playable (atleast for me). I only seemed to lost audio/music but then again was there any music, to begin with? Guess I just won't be able to find out. Hehe
That's weird.

Win32:
Win64:

That's the latest beta; you can see if that works cleanly for you. And yes, there's lots of awesome music.

Only caveat is you probably want to stop after Act IV ends, since the rest of it is still being built.

Reactions: L30

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
After a quick peek into the beta (listen, kids: don’t do drugs …or card play augmented RPGs), I’m quite bizarrely not left with that familiar, dreaded LoM desolation, induced by a hunger for more chapter content.

NOW I want to ruin the Knights of the Lake. Badly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pilmou

Dec 9, 2017
That's weird.

Win32:
Win64:

That's the latest beta; you can see if that works cleanly for you. And yes, there's lots of awesome music.

Only caveat is you probably want to stop after Act IV ends, since the rest of it is still being built.
Well anyway it works now, I guess I had an issue with the file in OP. Thanks dev!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
I never seemed to get the second black rose.. how to get it? Is it also in the elsewhere like the first black rose?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes