Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I never seemed to get the second black rose.. how to get it? Is it also in the elsewhere like the first black rose?
Find it the same place (treasure in Elsewhere). The black rose will show on the desk next to your computer if you have it. Then go to the Coffee Shop at night to unlock the event.

Reactions: Irondic

darkblade1706

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 720427

With Akane's big event finally done, I've got two small binding events to do before the final scene of Act V. It's been a long haul, not helped by corona-chan, but the end is finally in sight :)
This is my first time commenting on this site but I just had to say: your game is just amazing, really. The gameplay is engaging and the storyline is well-written (i can’t believe i didn’t catch the “torman” name foreshadowing HAHA) Keep it up dev! p.s ignore the hate, i’m sure your supporters outnumber the hate, you’ve earned my support :)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
View attachment 720427

With Akane's big event finally done, I've got two small binding events to do before the final scene of Act V. It's been a long haul, not helped by corona-chan, but the end is finally in sight :)
So the little fox is finally coming around. And sitting in a magic circle in DGN1 no less. Are we turning her into a chosen as well? Or is that just a regular ceremonial style magic infusion?

I'd sooo like to slam down a full house and have her go all

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So the little fox is finally coming around.
Kitsune will never change her mind about the MC, the one on the chair is Akane, also known as Thickane, because she's thicker than a snicker.
And sitting in a magic circle in DGN1 no less. Are we turning her into a chosen as well? Or is that just a regular ceremonial style magic infusion?
by the third chosen you should know where that leads.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ah right. Dunno how I got them mixed up. Maybe because they tend to show up together.

Edit: Also, third chosen? I haven't played the steam version. Aren't we only on Molly with the latest release? Afaik we didn't even know how to make chosen . Molly was more or less an accident/ us getting possessed.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ah right. Dunno how I got them mixed up. Maybe because they tend to show up together.

Edit: Also, third chosen? I haven't played the steam version. Aren't we only on Molly with the latest release? Afaik we didn't even know how to make chosen . Molly was more or less an accident/ us getting possessed.
Molly was an accident,
Bella was experimental
Akane was a conscious choice

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Yeah, that's from the Steam version. It's another 16 days worth at this point; 5 more until the end of Act :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Molly was an accident,
Bella was experimental
Akane was a conscious choice
Not played act 5 yet, but yeah that Bella would become a chosen in her circumstances was almost a given. Do not think MC as he is written could have stood her getting old long before her time and dying anyway even without the benefits a werewolf chosen brings.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(i can’t believe i didn’t catch the “torman” name foreshadowing HAHA) :)
I had a *lot* of fun with Torman, actually. I worried I was way too on-the-nose, but it's always hard to know what's obvious to the author vs the player.

Apart from his name (Thor + Man), there's also the poem he recites:
1594128210025.png

Havamal (The High Speech) are all poems attributed to Odin; he brushes it off as "something my dad used to say". He's not wrong, of course.

When asked how he knew about MC and Emily's fight in the dark alley, he responds "a little bird told me". It's anyone's guess if that was Hugin or Munin.

There's lots of these kinds of breadcrumbs dropped in the game; I love foreshadowing, and I especially love the moment when something surprises you and you go.... *of course*. As a writer, I love those moments.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I had a *lot* of fun with Torman, actually. I worried I was way too on-the-nose, but it's always hard to know what's obvious to the author vs the player.

Apart from his name (Thor + Man), there's also the poem he recites:
View attachment 720793

Havamal (The High Speech) are all poems attributed to Odin; he brushes it off as "something my dad used to say". He's not wrong, of course.

When asked how he knew about MC and Emily's fight in the dark alley, he responds "a little bird told me". It's anyone's guess if that was Hugin or Munin.

There's lots of these kinds of breadcrumbs dropped in the game; I love foreshadowing, and I especially love the moment when something surprises you and you go.... *of course*. As a writer, I love those moments.
So that just means you are a mean tease. :p Ah well as long as we get a great game to play out of that, I can live with it. :ROFLMAO:

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Not played act 5 yet, but yeah that Bella would become a chosen in her circumstances was almost a given. Do not think MC as he is written could have stood her getting old long before her time and dying anyway even without the benefits a werewolf chosen brings.
Bella’s casual, but still weary explanation of her “expiration date” was almost heartbreaking. One could virtually flash forward to her frailly resting on her death bed, being surrounded by the gang, her loving family, after the war with the outsiders: This force of nature just wasting away because her insane metabolism has, ultimately, burned itself out. And although dying, she’s still constantly admonishing Elanora not to call her “Grandma Moibel”.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Droid Productions this brings an interesting topic, how would Elanora adress MC's chosen? Emily would certainly make sure her daughter is taught proper manners.
Her father might disagree though. may well be one of the more important points of contention between MC and Emily. Not like MC was raised in a court. :) One of those secrets the future will reveal.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
@Droid Productions this brings an interesting topic, how would Elanora adress MC's chosen?
That’s a bit of a pickle. “Chosen” seems to serve both a as technical term, to point out an individual’s special bond to their god, and as an accolade. …Anal intercourse is similar enough to the whole dubbing thing, I guess.

Sooner or later though, all of the chosen could get their appointment to genuine knighthood. Akane is royalty and therefore deserves to be called “lady”, already.
Officially, due to court procedure and as a display of respect, Elanora would have to call a Chosen by their proper title: At least “in public” and during official functions (“Death is lighter than a feather. Duty is heavier as a mountain.”).

Behind closed doors however, I expect a looooot of terms of endearment. Molly would probably really get off on teaching her lord’s kid new, hot, affectionate nicknames for all the other girls.

Emily would certainly make sure her daughter is taught proper manners.
That girl will learn a lot of scary and sexy things: Proper swordplay from her mom and "how to properly play with a sword" from aunty Molly (...like mother, like daughter).

The happiness of his daughter is one of the few things that can make a man stand up against his wife. :p Besides little daughters tend to be incredibly good at twisting their dads around their little fingers.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect cute princess overlord. I'd like to remind her, that as a random internet crackpot, ah, I can be helpful in rounding up others [...].

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes