Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One thing that's happening by the end of Book 1 is some of the additional Perfect Flawless gems (most of which are heirlooms) coming into play. Someone will give you a Rage gem they no longer need. Another will give you a Shield gem that belonged to their great grandmother. The Lightning gem you're going to have to collect yourself, and that won't happen until Book 2. The others are in the future :)

Reactions: L30 and ut1stgear1

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone with recommendations on how best to order one's jewels for combat?
I usually just go with all damage gem.. go with chloe molly and bella.. pretty much kill lvl 5 monsters with just a full house, which is pretty easy to get with chloe and molly on your side..

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
One thing that's happening by the end of Book 1 is some of the additional Perfect Flawless gems (most of which are heirlooms) coming into play. Someone will give you a Rage gem they no longer need. Another will give you a Shield gem that belonged to their great grandmother. The Lightning gem you're going to have to collect yourself, and that won't happen until Book 2. The others are in the future :)
Is it possible to own more than one flawless gem9 for 1 type of gem later in the game? Cus Chloe only has one flawless damage gem at the moment.. i wonder where can we get another flawless damage gem..

pstear

May 21, 2020
I haven't really lost any battle recently with the attached allocation. I usually fight with Molly, Bella and Rose and also tried Molly Akane and her Fox. Had success either way. Any suggestions?
Try using Chloe instead of Molly , gives you a single joker when your a card short on a good hand , without the risks of all jokers . I tend to use Katie and Dylan , but Dylan reminds me of a character out of the Magic Roundabout !

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it possible to own more than one flawless gem9 for 1 type of gem later in the game? Cus Chloe only has one flawless damage gem at the moment.. i wonder where can we get another flawless damage gem..
The flawless gems are all unique, so there's only one flawless damage gem, one flawless firegem, one flawless shieldgem, etc.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Knowing more of Chloe's backstory and who she actually is could be pretty interesting.
It’s doubtless another crazy piece of head-canon or all the heat and multiple layers of tinfoil getting to my addled brain, but Chloe is Morgan La Fay, right?

Because ...we’re probably all in agreement that Chloe is just the latest in a long line of aliases throughout the ages?
The voices might have also "inspired" her, under the guise of “Aiwass”, into manipulating Aleister Crowley to start his own religion, so that she could later gamble her way into getting his house (and the portal).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
When do you plan to release the game in steam? I'm waiting till i could buy it. I want to show my appreciation for this game but could not afford to become your patron. So i will just wait for the "purchase" button in steam. Im sorry i cant be ur patron.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
chosen_2_den.png

The plan was that 0.4.34 last night was the last build before I start on the 0.5.1 build (the end of act V). Sadly Molly had another idea. After spending a couple of minutes arguing with myself, I agree it was a better idea than mine. So there's a 0.4.35 build, before I start 0.5.1.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 728706

The plan was that 0.4.34 last night was the last build before I start on the 0.5.1 build (the end of act V). Sadly Molly had another idea. After spending a couple of minutes arguing with myself, I agree it was a better idea than mine. So there's a 0.4.35 build, before I start 0.5.1.
Sometimes listening to Molly sounds like a good idea. :p

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes