Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Going greater as always :love: I just wonder if there will be any Pub events after Erec ? in order to have small distractions just an idea :unsure:

pstear

May 21, 2020
I am not sure if this is true or not , I have not played the betas

There may be one of those minor consistency things . After the Crowley opens at night Keith walks in and introduces himself , but this was after rescuing Katie , and I think you meet him then ?????

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am not sure if this is true or not , I have not played the betas

There may be one of those minor consistency things . After the Crowley opens at night Keith walks in and introduces himself , but this was after rescuing Katie , and I think you meet him then ?????

There's a couple of continuity things I needed to fix; you can open up crowley's night time before Katie's icebox adventures, which is when Keith's intro was written. I edited that. The other is Matthew, that right now has an optional intro early; Act V needed to bring him back, since he's necessary for book 2, but I needed two different versions of his intro, and two different versions of his second encounter at the Crowley.

pstear

May 21, 2020
There's a couple of continuity things I needed to fix; you can open up crowley's night time before Katie's icebox adventures, which is when Keith's intro was written. I edited that. The other is Matthew, that right now has an optional intro early; Act V needed to bring him back, since he's necessary for book 2, but I needed two different versions of his intro, and two different versions of his second encounter at the Crowley.
Thanks for the reply

If I see anything else I will mention it , but just assume it is /will be on the list of minor things to be sorted .

I know with software that you never find out what the problems are until people start using it . This is a very good game , a lot of the comments are because people see the potential for it to be an even better one !

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply

If I see anything else I will mention it , but just assume it is /will be on the list of minor things to be sorted .

I know with software that you never find out what the problems are until people start using it . This is a very good game , a lot of the comments are because people see the potential for it to be an even better one !
Thx! I certainly don't take the comments and bug reports personally, or as a bad thing: as a one man team I'm totally dependent on the amazing player community to help find typos, bugs, continuity and balancing issues. :)

Reactions: Emma M and L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When will be relessed the next update and can we use our save from the last one for it, I'm new to the community. By the way the story is great. I loved it

So, in terms of where I am; 0.4.35 (the next beta) is the last of the 0.4.xx builds; next build after that is 0.5.1. I'll likely do another few builds beyond that (cleaning up bugs, adding some additional content), then a public release. I would love to say this weekend, but realistically probably next weekend.

Savegames will carry over; you can also play a Game+ mode (load up the End of Act IV savegame, and Emily will meet you... she'll explain you can keep playing, building stats and doing side-quests, and when Act V begins, she will call you back to the right time and place, and the story continues)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
So, in terms of where I am; 0.4.35 (the next beta) is the last of the 0.4.xx builds; next build after that is 0.5.1. I'll likely do another few builds beyond that (cleaning up bugs, adding some additional content), then a public release. I would love to say this weekend, but realistically probably next weekend.

Savegames will carry over; you can also play a Game+ mode (load up the End of Act IV savegame, and Emily will meet you... she'll explain you can keep playing, building stats and doing side-quests, and when Act V begins, she will call you back to the right time and place, and the story continues)
That Emily is amazing, isn't she?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guy's im stuck at lake arkem is standing there im unabe to talk to her we where going to have a 4 some after finding out sara was in germany is it a bug or end day 96

P S love The game

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi guy's im stuck at lake arkem is standing there im unabe to talk to her we where going to have a 4 some after finding out sara was in germany is it a bug or end day 96

P S love The game
That's the end of 0.4.34.

0.4.35 (the last build before 0.5.1) went out a couple of hours ago; includes the chosen foursome and the opening of the End of Act V.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
That's the end of 0.4.34.

0.4.35 (the last build before 0.5.1) went out a couple of hours ago; includes the chosen foursome and the opening of the End of Act V.
Thanks for thee heads up God i Love this Game going to see about sub to you on first if that ok i love that you give updates on a reg basses and love the elf my true Li followed by my personal thot

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for thee heads up God i Love this Game going to see about sub to you on first if that ok i love that you give updates on a reg basses and love the elf my true Li followed by my personal thot
Thanks :) I don't actually have pay up front enabled, so you can sub now, it won't charge until the 1st anyway.

Reactions: syh653 and SSK45
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes