Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey, Droid Productions is this photo available, like, bigerer? :D

View attachment 708522

It's not like I'm interested or anything.

Zenithtb
Source should be 2048x1536:

All the wallpapers are available from loveofmagic.net:

I've also made an IMGR page, though it's SFW (ish), so it's lacking a lot of the good ones :)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Source should be 2048x1536:

All the wallpapers are available from loveofmagic.net:

I've also made an IMGR page, though it's SFW (ish), so it's lacking a lot of the good ones :)
Oh my!

Nice link, but let's be honest - not enough Molly and too much of the dark-haired girl :p

Reactions: Droid Productions

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Hello again. I seem to have hit a bit of a roadblock. I'm using Steam - beta version [4.30].
It's Day 90. Emily and I just went on a date, and when we came back she was visually entertaining me with her hand. At the end of all the options, I can do no more.
She is stood there, heaving majestically, but I cannot do anything.
I turned on Debug mode to see the log (below) but haven't tried changing anything.

Annotation 2020-06-30 013509.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello again. I seem to have hit a bit of a roadblock. I'm using Steam - beta version [4.30].
It's Day 90. Emily and I just went on a date, and when we came back she was visually entertaining me with her hand. At the end of all the options, I can do no more.
She is stood there, heaving majestically, but I cannot do anything.
I turned on Debug mode to see the log (below) but haven't tried changing anything.
That's as far as it goes; I'm writing the end of that scene now :) The Betas get released every day or two as I complete stuff. Today I'll finish up that date, and likely get started on the next big event.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That's as far as it goes; I'm writing the end of that scene now :) The Betas get released every day or two as I complete stuff. Today I'll finish up that date, and likely get started on the next big event.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense then :p I didn't realise the Steam releases were kept *that* up to date!

I just thought she was angry at me for some reason lol!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ah, that makes a lot of sense then :p I didn't realise the Steam releases were kept *that* up to date!

I just thought she was angry at me for some reason lol!
Yeah, the Betas are the easiest way to check out content in development, each time I push a build to Dropbox a script also builds and pushes it to Steam. You can also check out the change-log in the settings.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, the Betas are the easiest way to check out content in development, each time I push a build to Dropbox a script also builds and pushes it to Steam. You can also check out the change-log in the settings.
WE LIVE IN THE FUTURE!
---

Edit: Why is Molly the only girl missing in the 'Memories'? Is this just to spite me? :(
Emily if deffo over-represented.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you so much for giving me some actual screen-time with Molly [not just, y'know, hand-time]. Her script about Chosen-Airlines was cute, and I wish it had continued longer, but I'll take what I can.

Best girl!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, there's a reason why betas aren't public builds :) They do occasionally break saves, contain bugs, or stop in mid-sequence. The "Akane for Chosen" event is a little more light-hearted than what comes before and after, basically it's a palate cleanser.

Reactions: L30

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Well, there's a reason why betas aren't public builds :) They do occasionally break saves, contain bugs, or stop in mid-sequence. The "Akane for Chosen" event is a little more light-hearted than what comes before and after, basically it's a palate cleanser.
I said nothing bad. Just praise for seeing Molly being used as more than a target for jokes or fap material.

I love her, remember. Honestly, Emily could go jump in a sewer as far as I'm concerned, but I power through our saccharine 'love making' in the hope of more Molly.

If, for one second, you allowed a branching path where Emily and Molly got switched with the Love of Magic, well, this would be a better, funnier and sexier game* :D

*IMO (TM)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
With their scary yet adorable powers combined the ladies should have an easy time whipping the court into shape against the coming storm.

We were told pretty clearly: when the outsiders attack the Queen will ride into battle, the Chosen will blast godly power, there will probably be fire, lots and loooots of fire (thanks Katie!) …but no MC. He’ll probably be off boning Kitsune or changing diapers. Bad for Bella. With her being the MC's nose and whatnot. (Yeah, I know: the MC is cloaked from prophecy. Still.)

By the way, has anybody else observed Erec’s snide remark about the late queen’s proclivity towards battle mages? Should Emily be a redhead? (*does a very bad George Takei impression* ...Oh my!)

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes