Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
how soon willwe bw able to see Katie in the Armor from a sig,and would Mc and the others armor clothes will also be upgraded to something similar that would suit them?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how soon willwe bw able to see Katie in the Armor from a sig,and would Mc and the others armor clothes will also be upgraded to something similar that would suit them?
Katie's upgrade is coming in Act VI, but it's going to be at the tail end. MC's already got a pretty snazzy outfit, he doesn't need an upgrade. Molly got her upgrade in end of Act V. The others will have to wait.

Reactions: Real Kreten

fons1986

Jun 15, 2020
And when is act VI coming exactly? I'm hoping for sooner rather than later,hahaha.

I got to stop playing unfinished games, the suspense is always killing me.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And when is act VI coming exactly? I'm hoping for sooner rather than later,hahaha.

I got to stop playing unfinished games, the suspense is always killing me.
V+ (adding some side-events), then I'm back on the Act VI process. Another ~6 weeks from Act V+ releases, usually.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Late to the party here but I want it out there that the Grassmarket does not smell of piss heh. Some great pubs there

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Late to the party here but I want it out there that the Grassmarket does not smell of piss heh. Some great pubs there
Lots of great pubs there :) I call out the Last Drop, specifically, as I've had some great memories (and it's also a great story for a name).

But once you get about 5m into a nearby alley, there is a... smell :)

pstear

May 21, 2020
Lots of great pubs there :) I call out the Last Drop, specifically, as I've had some great memories (and it's also a great story for a name).

But once you get about 5m into a nearby alley, there is a... smell :)
A bit more Scottish culture and a few more distinctive locations would be nice .

I know that everyone is always asking for something different . This game has a lot of different things going for it , from the story , Elsewhere , and all the other things . All we are asking for is the best game ever !

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Excellent game.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or working as intended?
I completed Black Rose 2 just before Act 4. In Act 4, MC can no longer read at night at the cafe. Jenny gives MC the usual cafe is closed without giving the option to tell her it is MC. She still recognizes MC in morning and evening.
However, if I go to Debug mode and uncheck the black_rose2_complete flag, MC can read at night again. When the flag is checked, Jenny goes back to ignoring MC at nights
I got the same problem, according to the log it is not supposed to be available when black_rose2_complete is set. The only way to go to Starcucks at night was to disable that variable in the Debug info, like you said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
oh i got some problem with the black rose quest too. I can tell her it's me at night and then give her the rose, but then after that nothing is happening. Clicking on MC does nothing. Clicking on Jenny just has her telling me she's closing for the night.

edit: hmmm nvm. Looked at the walkthrough. Gotta talk to Olivia and then visit cafe at night. So then being able to give her the black rose before talking to Olivia about the tentacles could be a bug.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
oh i got some problem with the black rose quest too. I can tell her it's me at night and then give her the rose, but then after that nothing is happening. Clicking on MC does nothing. Clicking on Jenny just has her telling me she's closing for the night.
Have you been told someone might be at the glassmarket? (Olivia should give you that hint) and then seen someone there?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes