kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Are you taking showers at night? You could get some stats there in earlier versions but iirc it got changed so you can't get any when it's sleepy time only.
I was doing it at night as when it's Night it was one of the few things you can do early on.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Got a question here:
After I talked with Chloe about access to the paths, dylan appeared behind molly in the next ceremonial class. Clicking on him sort of aborted the ceremonial class and went to Katie and all that.
So I re-loaded an earlier save, and now molly wasn't there anymore, and Dylan still was, but I could click on Sarah and get that lesson to progress normally. But, since then, I've never seen Dylan anymore, and apparently I can call him up anyways for entering the Elsewhere.
I think I'm on the 27th September of Ingame time already.
Edit: I now loaded a specific day before that, and then reloaded my quicksave, and going to campus, there is Dylan. Weird.
He shouldn't conflict with existing events; I wonder if this was a bug caused by the new Save Anytime system. Let me check.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How much of Chloe content is available? i just love her ngl
Quite a lot; there's a couple of sex scenes tied to buying clothes from the PC, in addition to her first day. She also has a lot of non-sex content, she's probably the person (apart from Emily) you interact most with.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the latest update, has the shower changed? I seem to recall it giving you a Charisma boost when you were just starting out however it doesn't appear to be happening anymore.
Just a random probability thing; RNGjesus giveth, and he taketh away. If you're doing it at night, and *have not* done anything else at night (bartending, drinking at the grassmarket, reading at Starcucks, etc) then there is a 30% chance it gives you a CHR boost.

1599001510632.png

Reactions: kameohawk

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am so ready for act 6. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to update this game?
Historically, around 8 weeks until the next public release. It used to be 6-8, but with videos and more complexity the time grows. The plans are:

1. March to end of Act VI (0.6.1)
2. Go back and fill out optional events
3. QA/Bugfix
4. Public release
5. Expand on the world (achievements, etc)
6. Steam official release.
7. Any final bug fixes / responding to user feedback.
8. Start on Book 2.

As always, you can follow development, play beta builds, story craft and have fun on the Discord:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Historically, around 8 weeks until the next public release. It used to be 6-8, but with videos and more complexity the time grows. The plans are:

1. March to end of Act VI (0.6.1)
2. Go back and fill out optional events
3. QA/Bugfix
4. Public release
5. Expand on the world (achievements, etc)
6. Steam official release.
7. Any final bug fixes / responding to user feedback.
8. Start on Book 2.

As always, you can follow development, play beta builds, story craft and have fun on the Discord:
Awesome, I am looking forward to it. Keep up the good work. It is a great story.

Reactions: Droid Productions

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Since Emily left, all I am doing is making money, buying gems and fighting monsters. It is getting very repetitious.

Aug 13, 2020
Well, this game is one of the best. I've read very good reviews about it. I'd love to play it but I got dissapointed to find out that is made with the Unity engine. :( I have had very bad experiences with games made with Unity for some reason. are there any plans to make a renpy version ? I really want to play this game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, this game is one of the best. I've read very good reviews about it. I'd love to play it but I got dissapointed to find out that is made with the Unity engine. :( I have had very bad experiences with games made with Unity for some reason. are there any plans to make a renpy version ? I really want to play this game.
Renpy's a great engine, but it has certain things it's designed to do, and it does those things really well. The further from that core competency you stray, the less friendly it gets. Stuff like the character animation, the combat mechanics, Elsewhere, would mostly be doable in RenPy, but they would be a lot more painful to pull off, and I would have needed to drop a bunch of special effects.

The flipside is of course that if I'd done it in Renpy from the start, things like the save game system, undo/rollback and save anywhere would have come free. I finally got around to implement save anywhere, but universal Rollback isn't currently on my list.

Having said that, trying it is free. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised :D

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
He shouldn't conflict with existing events; I wonder if this was a bug caused by the new Save Anytime system. Let me check.
Is there a safeguard against conflicting events?
I also got meetups at night with both molly (fpr the ceremonial ass fucking) and bella - and then reloaded to make sure I don't walk into that. I assume one of the events would have been postponed until the next night?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes