DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Droid Productions - Great game, any plans on letting the MC date Nimue in future updates? She'd make a great consort...kinda of a tease not letting us. ;)
Nimue belongs to his father as a chosen so considering the reaction of Bella and Molly that seems unlikely, so as long as his Father is around I suspect that is not really an option. Now if his father will disappear somehow during the story you might get your wish, who knows but Droid

Reactions: emmasteadman

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Nimue belongs to his father as a chosen so considering the reaction of Bella and Molly that seems unlikely, so as long as his Father is around I suspect that is not really an option. Now if his father will disappear somehow during the story you might get your wish, who knows but Droid
If the Horned God were to disappear, he'd probably end up replacing/consuming the MC. He is known for poorly documented rebirth.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If the Horned God were to disappear, he'd probably end up replacing/consuming the MC. He is known for poorly documented rebirth.
Yeah, then again we do not know what the deeper reason is for creating MC beyond being a hammer against the outsiders and why his father aided Merlin in that. It could be cause the Horned God is getting tired like the lady was and he did not want to leave his mantle behind without someone to replace him. Just pure speculation though and I think it will be something else actually.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Did something change wrt Grassmarket stat increases? I received a whole bunch of CHA and STR, but not one INT.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for help!
Unfortunately i have downloaded others saves( So they have mixed up( but my are the first ones
Okay, that's *really* strange.
1598917039173.png

Looks like you had a Wraith follow you home. Since the portal isn't accessible while it's hanging out here, and there's no way to get rid of him, you're stuck.

I used a debugTool to get rid of him, and saved it out. Just unrar it into the folder, it's called "Waiting for Emily" and will take you back to Morning of Day 20, with the Wraith exterminated. You can now happily (?) continue your date.

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Great game. I have absolutely no fucking clue how to play poker so thank god for auto function. I did enjoy managing gems and use different character skill though.
Do you plan to make multiple ending? I would love to set the world on fire for Emily :devilish: .
Also, can you date Akane and the Fox? There is just not enough cute asian girls in these type of game I tell you :(

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great game. I have absolutely no fucking clue how to play poker so thank god for auto function. I did enjoy managing gems and use different character skill though.
Do you plan to make multiple ending? I would love to set the world on fire for Emily :devilish: .
Also, can you date Akane and the Fox? There is just not enough cute asian girls in these type of game I tell you :(
Akane, yes. The Fox still has attitude issues.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 796016

Looks like you had a Wraith follow you home. Since the portal isn't accessible while it's hanging out here, and there's no way to get rid of him, you're stuck.

I used a debugTool to get rid of him, and saved it out. Just unrar it into the folder, it's called "Waiting for Emily" and will take you back to Morning of Day 20, with the Wraith exterminated. You can now happily (?) continue your date.
Reminded me of the bug I had in 0.5.2 when Chloe decided to watch one of the Ceremonial Magic homework assignments. I saved during the dialogue with Emily at the Crowley and closed the game. When I reloaded the save, Chloe appeared in her usual spot and didn't disappear when the scene moved to the bedroom. Couldn't reproduce it in later builds though

PirateRNG

Feb 6, 2020
View attachment 796016

Thanks! You are the best!

Reactions: Droid Productions

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Got a question here:
After I talked with Chloe about access to the paths, dylan appeared behind molly in the next ceremonial class. Clicking on him sort of aborted the ceremonial class and went to Katie and all that.
So I re-loaded an earlier save, and now molly wasn't there anymore, and Dylan still was, but I could click on Sarah and get that lesson to progress normally. But, since then, I've never seen Dylan anymore, and apparently I can call him up anyways for entering the Elsewhere.
I think I'm on the 27th September of Ingame time already.
Edit: I now loaded a specific day before that, and then reloaded my quicksave, and going to campus, there is Dylan. Weird.

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
In the latest update, has the shower changed? I seem to recall it giving you a Charisma boost when you were just starting out however it doesn't appear to be happening anymore.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In the latest update, has the shower changed? I seem to recall it giving you a Charisma boost when you were just starting out however it doesn't appear to be happening anymore.
Shower is random. It has about a 50% chance of a Cha boost throughout the game.

Reactions: kameohawk
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes