SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
That's basically the plan. Dylan's fate is intricately tied to his mother, and the Fae court. Which includes getting him a cute young Fae plaything :)
Ermergerd spoiler alert?!

Anyway, looking forward to it. He's solid, deserves a slice of the divine pie. :)

(Dylan having claim to Fae throne confirmed!)

As an aside, I do wonder about Julie. Seems she's either affected by some power, or has a touch of sorcery herself, since she had visions of MC's arrival. Wonder if she'll end up ascended to Chosen status, and if so, what her "divine sub" skillset will be.

Combat-wise, of course.

No spoilers, plox! ;)

pstear

May 21, 2020
That would kind of go against what Droid is mentioning he hopes to leverage, the free-flow of improvements between both products. A decently drafted agreement would allow exchange of code while restricting any contention of rights due to

>.>
Subroutines/librarys etc ok to share between both . But I would not let the graphics/music and main source anywhere near work . You would be surprised how much commercial code contains bits found on the internet .

FREE SCOTLAND!

>.>
FREE THE UNITED KINGDOM !

The politicians over here aren't even second rate .

Personally I think dylan should be turned into a giant rabbit !

Dylan.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As an aside, I do wonder about Julie. Seems she's either affected by some power, or has a touch of sorcery herself, since she had visions of MC's arrival. Wonder if she'll end up ascended to Chosen status, and if so, what her "divine sub" skillset will be.
There was indeed a movement to push this a while ago. I even let it come to a patreon vote, and the Pro side did this awesome video:

Jenny lost, so.. not getting Chosen :)

Mar 21, 2018
There was indeed a movement to push this a while ago. I even let it come to a patreon vote, and the Pro side did this awesome video
Jenny lost, so.. not getting Chosen :)
I agree with the vote. There are plenty of existing characters that need more time and development (Chloe, Bella, and Katie come to mind).

It would be interesting for the player to turn Bella on so much that she loses control and turns during sex. That would be one scary and unique experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions
Mar 21, 2018
And we have reached day 100 ingame. 15 more days left until the end of Book 1. I figured that milestone was worth celebrating for Emily and MC, and I liked this little looping animation I made enough that I decided to make a Sig out of it. Enjoy :)

View attachment 833252 View attachment 833253
I don't think you've done this yet but it would be cool to get some deepthroat action with one of the female characters. Lay them on their back with their head hanging off the bed and animate some deepthroat action with visible throat bulge. It would be extremely sexy in my opinion.

The game is extremely well done. Most of the reviews in the past month mainly complain about the sex scenes (too short and rushed, not meaningful) and I agree. A few are really good like the group sex event. You've hit near perfection with this game and it really only has a couple of weaknesses.

Last edited:

pstear

May 21, 2020
The game is extremely well done. Most of the reviews in the past month mainly complain about the sex scenes (too short and rushed, not meaningful) and I agree. A few are really good like the group sex event. You've hit near perfection with this game and it really only has a couple of weaknesses.
The comments in the review's etc are that the adult side of the game is the weakest part , which I agree with . If you think about it the game is a bit of a contradiction , in that you have a classic rescue the princess fantasy love story while at the same time the MC is screwing everything in sight . Droid handles it quite well but it still jars a bit .

If you consider that there are maybe three different ways people want to play the game . As a classic love story with Emily the main interest The more typical for these sorts of games , chasing every girl in sight . Or partly because of the strong characterisation there is a particular girl they want to see more of ( more Katie please ! )

One solution to this is to make scenes not required to advance the plot as optional as possible . But also have repeatable scenes that get deeper with all the girls , including Emily for those who want the love story route . Repeatable scenes are quite common in this sort of game and this seems to be a standard approach .

Book 1 needs to be finished , this is more something to consider when structuring Book 2 . Learn from mistakes and produce something better !

Mar 21, 2018
The comments in the review's etc are that the adult side of the game is the weakest part , which I agree with . If you think about it the game is a bit of a contradiction , in that you have a classic rescue the princess fantasy love story while at the same time the MC is screwing everything in sight . Droid handles it quite well but it still jars a bit .

If you consider that there are maybe three different ways people want to play the game . As a classic love story with Emily the main interest The more typical for these sorts of games , chasing every girl in sight . Or partly because of the strong characterisation there is a particular girl they want to see more of ( more Katie please ! )

One solution to this is to make scenes not required to advance the plot as optional as possible . But also have repeatable scenes that get deeper with all the girls , including Emily for those who want the love story route . Repeatable scenes are quite common in this sort of game and this seems to be a standard approach .

Book 1 needs to be finished , this is more something to consider when structuring Book 2 . Learn from mistakes and produce something better !
I agree with you on everything except for this comment, "Book 1 needs to be finished , this is more something to consider when structuring Book 2." That decision is really up to Droid. I like to keep hammering away at something until I'm completely satisfied with it. Droid has reworked existing content so it is really a balance between adding new content and reworking old content.

I'd like to see book 1 finished also but I'm happy to wait until Droid is satisfied with it enough to move on to book 2. I don't see a need to rush anything. If Droid decides not to rework any of the sex scenes then I'll accept that and move on. One nice thing about developing and managing your own game is that you get to make all the decisions regarding it.

Even without any adult content, the game is still brilliant on its own. I came for the sex and got caught up in the story and characters!

It will be very interesting to see how the story unfolds from here on out! There was quite the cliffhanger at the end.

pstear

May 21, 2020
I agree with you on everything except for this comment, "Book 1 needs to be finished , this is more something to consider when structuring Book 2." That decision is really up to Droid. I like to keep hammering away at something until I'm completely satisfied with it. Droid has reworked existing content so it is really a balance between adding new content and reworking old content.

I'd like to see book 1 finished also but I'm happy to wait until Droid is satisfied with it enough to move on to book 2. I don't see a need to rush anything. If Droid decides not to rework any of the sex scenes then I'll accept that and move on. One nice thing about developing and managing your own game is that you get to make all the decisions regarding it.

Even without any adult content, the game is still brilliant on its own. I came for the sex and got caught up in the story and characters!

It will be very interesting to see how the story unfolds from here on out! There was quite the cliffhanger at the end.
Sometimes I say things to lower expectations and I have doubts about how practical some of the things I said are for Book 1 . Particularly repeatable events , there is hardly enough time in the game as it is to do everything people want to do and I am not sure there is enough time to fit in many more events with the main girls .

So much work has been done on Book 1 now that personally I would be nervous about making to deep a change at the risk of causing problems all over the place . This is from my own programming experience . Reworking individual scenes is another matter .

When it comes to the story , I am as intrigued as everyone else with where its going to go . It is very much Droids story and something I would not dare comment on .

I have played a couple of RPG's recently , The Outer Worlds and Greedfall , and got far more enjoyment from LoM than either of these .

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
Quick question.
Has anyone encountered scenes with Chloe (Bar Owner Lady) other than the first... day's worth? It hints at more content but I'm like 80 days in and haven't had any other contact with her since the first encounter.
(Romantic contact, I've gotten several things for, including outfits and nothing happens)
Thanks.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Quick question.
Has anyone encountered scenes with Chloe (Bar Owner Lady) other than the first... day's worth? It hints at more content but I'm like 80 days in and haven't had any other contact with her since the first encounter.
(Romantic contact, I've gotten several things for, including outfits and nothing happens)
Thanks.
After you buy an outfit for her, have a shower the next night. Note that there are two time periods named night. The first, is when you can work / go bar crawling / whatever. The second you are pretty much too tired to do anything but have a quick shower and go to bed.

Shower during the first type of night.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes