oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I literally jumped up in my chair when I saw this pop up. Then it slowly dawned on me that the story (Book I) was de facto finished last time I played and lo and behold, changelog says it's a bugfix release.
Well, FUCK!
grr.png
This is a 5-star game if ever there was one, can't wait until the story continues. :D

EDIT: Scratch all that jazz, apparently I'm a retard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adry Lemon

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I literally jumped up in my chair when I saw this pop up. Then it slowly dawned on me that the story (Book I) was de facto finished last time I played and lo and behold, changelog says it's a bugfix release.
Well, FUCK!
View attachment 906520
This is a 5-star game if ever there was one, can't wait until the story continues. :D
Wait.. which one was the last one you played? I literally just finished the Book 1 content 2 days ago (Sunday marked the 'reached end', but I had to fix bugs, implement the end of game sequence, etc). If you're playing from the Discord builds, yeah.. not that much changed since tuesday apart from bug-fixes and a new game of friends :)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Wait.. which one was the last one you played? I literally just finished the Book 1 content 2 days ago (Sunday marked the 'reached end', but I had to fix bugs, implement the end of game sequence, etc). If you're playing from the Discord builds, yeah.. not that much changed since tuesday apart from bug-fixes and a new game of friends :)
Wait wait wait, I must have misread the changelog then, last time I played must have been in october or something like that.
Thanks for pointing that out. Downloading frickin' NOW! :love:

PS: Might be a good idea to timestamp the changelog in the OP.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Sorry to not have more time to help in the bugs hunt. I continue to build my furniture for mu art workshop.

I do not have time to finish the last chapter. But with at i have see. You have a solid story in our hand and i can give you the author title to add to developer you already have.

You are a true story teller. This is a precious gift.

You cannot make a good game without a good story. But you can do a bad with a good one. We are lucky you are a good developer too. ;)

Last edited:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Wait wait wait, I must have misread the changelog then, last time I played must have been in october or something like that.
Thanks for pointing that out. Downloading frickin' NOW! :love:

PS: Might be a good idea to timestamp the changelog in the OP.
The changelog is include in the main menu.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Only bug I've noticed so far is after making or overwriting a hard-save clicks don't seem to register anymore until you restart. Escape gets you back out of the save screen but that's as responsive as it gets

Reactions: Vanderer and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only bug I've noticed so far is after making or overwriting a hard-save clicks don't seem to register anymore until you restart. Escape gets you back out of the save screen but that's as responsive as it gets
Same here.

Reactions: Vanderer

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's a really weird one. First time I'm hearing it reported. So you make a Savegame, then the mouse pointer doesn't allow you to click on menu buttons or anything?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The MacOS game (v0.6.22) does not open: The permissions need to be corrected in Terminal — chmod +x …
Yeah, its a longstanding issue, should be noted in the installation instructions. I believe. Basically comes out of building on a pc that has no concept of +x permission

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes