sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ah Chloë isn't your Aunt, there's a couple of scenes with her in the bathroom of the Crowley.

I don't know if Droid is currently planning more scenes with her.
She does call herself Auntie Chloe in at least one shower scene after she checks out what apps you have on your computer.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid produtions. After this update i need to restart game after each save because of freeze issue. Problem only for me ? (Android user).
No, it's me. I made a last minute fix to clear something trivial and broke something important. :(

I'll be building a new 0.6.22b in a few hours; let me just see if there's anything else I should fix at the same time. Sorry about that.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Theres a weird bug right after the Troll boss with 20k HP that after you kill it, you can't seem to do anything.
There's a conversation that's supposed to kick in at round 5. I heard someone else also missed it, but I haven't had a good reproduction on it (spent a hour trying every combination of speed clicking, ctrl clicking, etc). Load last save, it should work and end at round 5... in the meanwhile I'll continue trying to nail it down on my side.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ahhhhh then thats going to be a problem for me as i used cheats and i one shot him, and going back didnt help so i guess i have to start over without cheats this time
Yeah.. that'd do it :)

You can just loiter around discarding until round 5, like One Punch Man letting an army of villains flail away to no effect.

Reactions: omegaX

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid produtions. After this update i need to restart game after each save because of freeze issue. Problem only for me ? (Android user).
Quick update: I broke the Overwrite functionality, it seems; it still leaves the Yes/No popup overlay active, which causes the popup to intercept clicks. I'll test a bit more around that area to make sure I've totally killed the bug before I build again (it ends up being ~50GB across 5 platforms and 4 mirrors, so it's a bit of a pain to build now :D )

As a work around until then, save a new save instead of overwriting, or delete, then save instead of overwriting.

Reactions: DA22 and Paapi

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
No, it's me. I made a last minute fix to clear something trivial and broke something important. :(

I'll be building a new 0.6.22b in a few hours; let me just see if there's anything else I should fix at the same time. Sorry about that.
Man I HATE when that happens. I learned to absolutely not touch my distro after a final check-in decades ago when a couple of public demonstrations failed spectacularly because "I fixed something simple."

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Man I HATE when that happens. I learned to absolutely not touch my distro after a final check-in decades ago when a couple of public demonstrations failed spectacularly because "I fixed something simple."
Yeah, it's an ever fun dance. In this case, I fixed a bug where I had two nested yes/no questions ("Are you sure you want to load?", and "Act VI has begun, do you want to return to that?"), where the second popup would auto-close. So I shifted the order around a little, which fixed THAT problem.

And opened up another one :)

It's an easy fix, let me just see what else I need to do before I spend a couple of hours building and uploading.

Reactions: sillyrobot

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ladies and Gentelmens! The worst photoshop ever!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I have certainly made worse ;)

This one could do with another pass... but it's always going to be an issue with trying to get epic with existing stock. Let me touch up this one and get rid of the hard lines, at least.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
when are you planning on starting book 2 Droid Productions
Let me formally finish Book 1 first :)

I was hoping to get that done this month. At which point I launch on steam, and start work on the next game. I've got some systems I need to build, so it'll likely be a couple of months before the first public release of Book 1.
- Kingdom Management and Kingdom map (I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from Pathfinder: Kingmaker here)
- New locations
- Incorporating Poker into a Battle system (so more people than just MC and his friends).

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Let me formally finish Book 1 first :)

I was hoping to get that done this month. At which point I launch on steam, and start work on the next game. I've got some systems I need to build, so it'll likely be a couple of months before the first public release of Book 1.
- Kingdom Management and Kingdom map (I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from Pathfinder: Kingmaker here)
- New locations
- Incorporating Poker into a Battle system (so more people than just MC and his friends).
Ok. As soon as I saw that there was an update on patreon for act VI I download it right away and finished it in under an hour

Reactions: Droid Productions

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, I have certainly made worse ;)

This one could do with another pass... but it's always going to be an issue with trying to get epic with existing stock. Let me touch up this one and get rid of the hard lines, at least.
A little polish is what it needed. Making really good visual effects takes too much effort for too little benefit.
PS: in scenes where the MC is drinking in nameless bars, at least one render is needed. Cause they all the time drink on the background of the street, like some kind of hobos.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
With this new .6.22 version... Sometimes when I save... The light grows dim and I'm pretty much soft locked. I have no idea why it does this.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With this new .6.22 version... Sometimes when I save... The light grows dim and I'm pretty much soft locked. I have no idea why it does this.
It's not correctly hiding the Yes/No popup when you press Overwrite Savegame (and so the popup background is catching future clicks). I'm uploading a new build now (150MB / 50,000 done) that fixes it, and some other small stuff. As a work-around in the meanwhile, instead of using Overwrite, just delete the save first.

Changelog:

0.6.22b [20/11/20]
- Fixed a bug where using the Overwrite save caused the Yes/No popup to remain in the background.
- Added guard for battles that shouldn't be winnable
- Prevent you from editing the name of the end of act save
- Moved the quest popup so it's less intrusive, moved the Quest button to the top right
- Fixed Day 100 blowjob where some of the animations could time out
- Keyboard character 1-9 would trigger the wrong attacks when used for ally attacks
- Fixed some minor tweaks on the settings UI
- Computer navigation was triggering QSave, not AutoSave. Fixed

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Droid Productions

So, I've been thinking about what you could do for a second ability for Molly, since she's currently the only one with a singular thing. You could have her discard the opponent's hand. Then put a Debuff on the player so he can't use that ability again for so many turns. Just a thought.

Also I love the transition that you accomplished in this update. It's probably the first time I've seen a sandbox turn into a classic VN for sections, with some nice in between sections where you could still free roam. That said there was one section where I originally got kinda of stumped because the Quick Travel didn't have any icons on it, so I didn't know at first what to do. When you meet the Chamberlain for the first time, it took me a little a while to figure out I had to go into the hall. Maybe you could put Emily's picture there as a clue.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes