DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, then I misunderstood it :) sounds like something I need to front load immediately
Yeah you cannot use the mouse button after making that hard save so also cannot close the menu page. You can close the menu with escape,but mouseclick does not work then either. Closing game and loading save works and game runs fine then. Also no problem with quicksaves. Not sure if this is important but I overwrote an old save. Am just at Camelot and until now a mighty fine update.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Theres a weird bug right after the Troll boss with 20k HP that after you kill it, you can't seem to do anything.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Ok, really hyped to see where this all goes downloading now. @Droid Productions Can I just point out how much I enjoy your , the shot breakdown of the King's Dragon is fantastic to watch not to mention the leaps made with graphics seeing the portal entry develop was awesome and even the "failures" along the way is all really fun and informative. I feel like congratulations are in order for all the milestones hit/made so far and I'd raise a glass of whisky to many more!

Also, this has been on my steam wishlist for a while now is this gonna be purchasable per book?

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Also, this has been on my steam wishlist for a while now is this gonna be purchasable per book?
What is on Steam right now is referred to as Book1. Droid is currently working on Bugfixes, Achievements and some side content. Once those are done the Steam version will be released to the public.

Book2 and Book3 will be separate games/downloads once they are done.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Nah mate that's Corfe Castle, not even in Scotland. Nice seeing it though... nostalgic for childhood holidays.
Known fact :p but he needed something that suited the image in his head for this scene :p

Theres a weird bug right after the Troll boss with 20k HP that after you kill it, you can't seem to do anything.
You aren't supposed to kill those the normal way, at about 5 turns in an event should start.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Yeah, its a longstanding issue, should be noted in the installation instructions. I believe. Basically comes out of building on a pc that has no concept of +x permission
I'm on Linux (PC). Is a regular problem here too. This is come at the moment how the archive is create. Simply have to make the files executable.

The solution is simple. Do not use the .zip format. He change the propriety of the files.

I'm surprised each time a Linux user ask question about this. This is basic knowledge. The first time i find the solution myself under 3 minutes.

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
After i fight the troll to free booker i cant seem to do anything is that where it ends or is this a bug??

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
After i fight the troll to free booker i cant seem to do anything is that where it ends or is this a bug??
About 5 rounds into the fight with the undead Trolls "an event" should trigger, you aren't supposed to win or loose the normal way. If that doesn't trigger the easiest would be to relad a safe from the day before (can use the Calendar for that) and quickly replay that bit.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Add save, who had a bug problem fighting undead trolls. The Droid will be able to look into it when he gets here. I went through it without a problem.

As for frozen screens after re-save, I now always create a new save and delete the old one. Until it will be repaired.

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
About 5 rounds into the fight with the undead Trolls "an event" should trigger, you aren't supposed to win or loose the normal way. If that doesn't trigger the easiest would be to relad a safe from the day before (can use the Calendar for that) and quickly replay that bit.
ahhhhh then thats going to be a problem for me as i used cheats and i one shot him, and going back didnt help so i guess i have to start over without cheats this time

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
The only other issue I picked up is your new cinematics ignoring the volume control again. Could not pull my headphones off fast enough when the fireworks at the end hit

Reactions: Sihn8

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Ah Chloë isn't your Aunt, there's a couple of scenes with her in the bathroom of the Crowley.

I don't know if Droid is currently planning more scenes with her.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes