Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Patched version is up:

0.6.22b [20/11/20]
- Fixed a bug where using the Overwrite save caused the Yes/No popup to remain in the background.
- Added guard for battles that shouldn't be winnable
- Prevent you from editing the name of the end of act save
- Moved the quest popup so it's less intrusive, moved the Quest button to the top right
- Fixed Day 100 blowjob where some of the animations could time out
- Keyboard character 1-9 would trigger the wrong attacks when used for ally attacks
- Fixed some minor tweaks on the settings UI
- Computer navigation was triggering QSave, not AutoSave. Fixed

Win32: - - -
Win64: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Man, I really feel bad for MC's chosen and his mother. Dude, seems to have a one track mind and forgets that the others have feelings too lol the romance between him and Emily is quite cute tho, so can't be too mad at him.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Windows 10, game mode off. this is error when running game. P.S. Sorry for my english.
As a test, could you try unzipping the game to c:/temp or something like that? I've seen similar messages where people either didn't unzip the archive or unzipped it somewhere with a deeply nested directory with special characters

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, I have certainly made worse ;)

This one could do with another pass... but it's always going to be an issue with trying to get epic with existing stock. Let me touch up this one and get rid of the hard lines, at least.
Do you have the files for that? I really don't know why, but I just suddenly have a desire to look at the base file and play around with it. :)
No problem if not.

Mar 17, 2020
Anyone else having the problem that whenever one overwrites a save the game gets stuck and you can't do anything except entering and exiting the saves screen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonyloco
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes