Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone else having the problem that whenever one overwrites a save the game gets stuck and you can't do anything except entering and exiting the saves screen?
Get 0.6.22b, just uploaded. On 0.6.22 I broke the overwrite code popup (fixing a totally trivial bug somewhere else), so it would leave the yes/no background around when you overwrote a save. Fun times :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Do you have the files for that? I really don't know why, but I just suddenly have a desire to look at the base file and play around with it. :)
No problem if not.
Not the original PSD, no... I should be better about keeping source PSDs, but because I'm very aware I'm just a tinkerer in 2D art, I tend to not treat them as seriously as I do other source-assets. This is the current one (after I smoothed out the edges).
mitburgh.png
mitburgh_night.png

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Well it actually has a Cooldown that depends on the amount of Charisma you have. But yes it is sort off OP. Droid is looking into it however in Book2 Emily will not be around a lot in your party so that takes care of itself.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Anybody else think Emily's Dragonslayer attack is overpowered?
1000 damage, no cooldown?
Personally I don't think it is overpowered, perhaps I don't call Emily in Elsewhere so often but I have seen some Hellions with 6k health and above and I wish I had Emily with me :( .... besides if you find Emily the Queen too overpowered either you can use the rest of the companions, you can level the difficulty or accept her as Queen with her highness power. I think the best for balancing is to see what we will face till the end of game because I fear 1k damage would be very little damage soon enough during the story :(

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I have seen some Hellions with 6k health and above and I wish I had Emily with me
Yeah, they're about the only ones that give Emily a workout. Most anything just takes a turn with the occasional 2 or 3.

On a separate note:
I just remembered a something I noticed a while back that I forgot to comment on. That's a strange looking Gurkha.
Is that eyeliner he's wearing?

Reactions: Droid Productions

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I just ran into a bit of a problem. Loaded my Day 86 save, and went to Elsewhere to hunt. Companions: Dylan, Molly, Bella.

I talked to Bella in the rest area and engaged a spider thing (Q level).

I played my first cards and the opponent responded. Realising I had forgotten about my companions, I activated Dylan and cast regen, clicked on Molly had second thoughts and used the 'eye' icon on the right to close the dialog window. Molly became "used" for the turn even though I didn't ask her anything. I clicked on Bella and nothing happened -- no dialog appeared. I can't play cards or interact with my companions.

I would guess a menu/screen is still active somewhere and eating my input.

Version, should it matter, is 0.622B win64.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes