Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Don't ask; don't tell.
I can only assume that Droid wasn't sure what template to use. He looks African. Nepalese can have a mix of Indian and Chinese features. Sometimes SouthEast Asian.

Droid Productions
I'm seeing a minor inconsistency in the dialogue. MC nuked Mitburgh, and X confirms everyone died including civilian staff and camp followers. Yet Emily notes at Camelot that, 'the authors of the majority of those missives were at Mitburgh'. Perhaps you mean, 'the authors of the majority of those missives had kin at Mitburgh.' I mean, unless you're implying she has cadre of undead nobles in her court.

• Angry
Reactions: Traitus

pstear

May 21, 2020
I can only assume that Droid wasn't sure what template to use. He looks African. Nepalese can have a mix of Indian and Chinese features. Sometimes SouthEast Asian.
I would tend to say that Gurkha's have their own distinctive appearance , you know a Gurkha when you see one . The main community in the UK live around Aldershot where the Buddhist monastery is and also the Gurhka gold bullion vault .

Reactions: Adry Lemon

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Droid Productions
I'm seeing a minor inconsistency in the dialogue. MC nuked Mitburgh, and X confirms everyone died including civilian staff and camp followers. Yet Emily notes at Camelot that, 'the authors of the majority of those missives were at Mitburgh'. Perhaps you mean, 'the authors of the majority of those missives had kin at Mitburgh.' I mean, unless you're implying she has cadre of undead nobles in her court.
At that time she is talking about the authors of the missives that made her life hard before what happened at Mitburgh. So no not inconsistent :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just ran into a bit of a problem. Loaded my Day 86 save, and went to Elsewhere to hunt. Companions: Dylan, Molly, Bella.

I talked to Bella in the rest area and engaged a spider thing (Q level).

I played my first cards and the opponent responded. Realising I had forgotten about my companions, I activated Dylan and cast regen, clicked on Molly had second thoughts and used the 'eye' icon on the right to close the dialog window. Molly became "used" for the turn even though I didn't ask her anything. I clicked on Bella and nothing happened -- no dialog appeared. I can't play cards or interact with my companions.

I would guess a menu/screen is still active somewhere and eating my input.

Version, should it matter, is 0.622B win64.
Using the eye to close the dialog doesn't actually close it, it hides it. Your dialog is still active, it's just waiting for you to enjoy whatever (presumably naughty) image is on screen. Bottom right should have the recall image, but I need to check if that one works in poker. Pressing center button or H should also show it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Droid Productions
1605924898714.png
Back before she was kidnapped, Emily was plagued by nobles making demands of her. Most of the nobles who did were at Mitburgh. MC's solved the problem rather permanently.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Great update. A little light on the erotic side, but well, no big deal. It's not one of the strength of the game anyways.

Going to replay it actualy, i missed some scene with secondary characters. And it's nice to have a mc who is not a complete bufoon. Well, he is perhaps a little bit too violent, but you know, evokers... :)

It's one of my favorite games on this site.

But more Bella please. She's a good girl.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, I definitely want more Bella. I also want to make some more Kath content; she really grew on me quickly.
Yeah, like her too. Strong and fierce. Especially when it's time to protect her friends.

It would be nice to see her...how to say that... the emotional? side of her too. We saw some inklings here and there. But that type of girl is difficult to make them open.

But perhaps you want her to stay as the good mate wich whom you fuck occasionaly wich is fine too.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, like her too. Strong and fierce. Especially when it's time to protect her friends.

It would be nice to see her...how to say that... the emotional? side of her too. We saw some inklings here and there. But that type of girl is difficult to make them open.

But perhaps you want her to stay as the good mate wich whom you fuck occasionaly wich is fine too.
I think you're thinking of Katie (and she does open up, most recently at Xmas Dinner). Kath is a new girl that I just added on day 112, but which I really enjoyed writing. I'm adding a small side-sequence of her to the final build of Book 1.

KatheleenKerr.gif

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Oh yeah, Freya's chosen if i remember right. Cute too. Do my love for redheads is showing?

But i was a little confused in my game it semed that the sequences of meeting were not in the right order. You talk about her knowing she's a being a chosen of freya before the event were she talks about working for the aesir.

Don't quote me on that though, i was very impatient to follow the main story so i read it very fast. I am going to do a fresh run right now so i will report if there is a bug.

I also read upthread that you plan to do a kindom managment portion taking inspiration from kingmaker. Excelent choice i must say, i always thought that that system would be very nice to use in a VN.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes