• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

pstear

May 21, 2020
MC's the only one without a default name; I could add a default name, I guess (Owyn, I believe, is canon). Savegames could also auto-generate something.
Would be nice for us extremely lazy people , I just go with the defaults . Savegame could be Save-date-time

I admit that I got so fed up with PC's at one point that I switched to consoles as I just wanted something you could just put the disk in and play . No hassle , just relax .

pstear

May 21, 2020
Savegames already have "New savegame" or "ACT X Complete" and date/time in them
View attachment 913746
True , it was the only other place I could think of where people might want to make a manual input . So if the MC's name just defaults us lazy people don't have to reach for the keyboard !

This game is so high quality even compared to the commercial games on the market that its only usually very minor things you can find fault with . Especially on the UI .

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Don't I know it !!!!!

Bought a new TV recently and using that via HDMI . The background screens for this game really look superb .:)

One very minor lazy thing I noticed last night and is common with these games is the need to use a keyboard for text input at a very limited number of places . MC's name and savegame names are the only two I can think of . Would be nice if you could do this with a mouse PS4/Xbox style .

Apart from that , sitting back and playing using a wireless mouse only . :cool:
Are you KIDDING?
Using a large TV as a multimedia center base is the ONLY way I enjoy playing games, but I can see that being an incredible improvement over your what,15" mini screen you were previously used to.
I am with you on a lot of these backgrounds, the better the visual output, the better they look.
The backgrounds would look like bland shit on your laptop, but would no doubt be heavily enhanced by the new TV (STILL though, I would have put that money towards building your pc first, but that's just me.)
I cant stand having to use my PS4 controller to type in messages when I am playing a game on it, I was actually talking to my oldest son about that a couple of weeks ago, how it would take me 10 mins to type in a message that I could easily do on a keyboard within 30 seconds lol.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Evidently I missed something; how do you get lube before the, uhh, meeting with Akane? I must have missed something: what day does it occur on?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It does not seem to be available anywhere, on day 90 (2 days before the event). Any suggestions?
Pretty sure you have to order it before you make Bella a Chosen, as it comes up in conversation with her if I recall correctly. If you've already made Bella a Chosen, it may be too late to order it.

Reactions: BayJay47

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Pretty sure you have to order it before you make Bella a Chosen, as it comes up in conversation with her if I recall correctly. If you've already made Bella a Chosen, it may be too late to order it.
Bella's the only one that "needs it" (to the extent she does... she's perfectly happy with you going in raw); MC's decided to try the non-oopsie poopsie path first with Akane.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, mastering the sword quest.... Who is it that can teach mc about sword in elsewhere?
I'm still fleshing out the ending of that quest, trying to work out how to do it cleanly, since some people might do the two final things in any order, complicating my life :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh... So the quest is not complete?
Let's say it's possible to break it, for now. All the individual scenes are in, but at least one player has reported being able to trigger it in such a way that it doesn't resolve. It doesn't really matter in terms of content, since it's mostly there as a road-map, but obviously it's annoying. Checking now.

Reactions: Brother Lui

pstear

May 21, 2020
Are you KIDDING?
Using a large TV as a multimedia center base is the ONLY way I enjoy playing games, but I can see that being an incredible improvement over your what,15" mini screen you were previously used to.
I am with you on a lot of these backgrounds, the better the visual output, the better they look.
The backgrounds would look like bland shit on your laptop, but would no doubt be heavily enhanced by the new TV (STILL though, I would have put that money towards building your pc first, but that's just me.)
I cant stand having to use my PS4 controller to type in messages when I am playing a game on it, I was actually talking to my oldest son about that a couple of weeks ago, how it would take me 10 mins to type in a message that I could easily do on a keyboard within 30 seconds lol.
But ideally you don't want to have to type in anything at all ..........

The quality of the LOM screens shocked me in that I can't think of any other games that look as good .

I do wonder whether the fast development speed and low spec requirements of these games will start making the big commercial games obsolete . I know that I need to get something that handles Unity/Renpy with ease , which any new laptop should do . What you do after that is another matter

Life in the UK at the moment is not easy , there is a tendency to just keep going through the motions taking each day as it comes . I think we should all be very grateful to Droid for providing something good to look forward to .

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Great game, very entertaining.
Sorry if this question has been answered (I used the search but didnt find an answer) but I gotta ask.

Are there any plans for incest? I know there is no tag but there is no actual incest too, but are there any plans? Not like I care about the incest itself but the mom's model is the best. Thats just a question not a complain tho so it doesn change the fact that I really liked the game. Really deserves the high rating.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are there any plans for incest? I know there is no tag but there is no actual incest too, but are there any plans?
It's something I tease with, but will never follow through on. Chloe, especially, enjoys playing with MC, much like a cat does with its food. There's also various references in the computer games, not to mention that Molly and Mom look quite... similar. In the end, though, it wouldn't fit the relationship between the characters. idle.png confident.png

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
I've been holding out on playing since the end of Act 4, and I was NOT disappointed! My only complaints are that you've set the bar far too high for other games in this category (shoot, I'd love this game even if it had absolutely no H scenes, at this point), and that I'm so impatient in my desire to know what comes next.

I've never once considered subbing to a patreon campaign, I'd usually rather offer a large one time donation, but will for a few months just for the fact that I have so thoroughly enjoyed this game, the story, and the characters.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I finally finished Book 1: The Crown. I'm loving the increasing development of the characters and story. Ofc, there was no way (with everything else going on in developing the plot and establishing the characters) that the war was going to happen in the first part of the trilogy, so that's not surprising.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DP (don't mind the insinuation that comes with the abbreviation), obviously pre-completion versioning is only used to approximate progress toward an end product, but given the completion of the story in this first part of the trilogy, is there still a fair amount to add to this first game before this is complete? Are there many QoL modifications planned before this is considered finished?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes