• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This isn't a Ren'py game, though, so I'm sure it won't be in the Ren'py save location. It's Unity based.
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
(so C:\Users\{your-user-name}\AppData\Roaming\ Droid Productions\Love of Magic)
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
The patch note for 1.0.2 says "Implemented Snowdrop Questline". Wasn't that already implemented?
Is this something in addition to "Snowdrop's Troubles" where you end up with a Rage7 gem?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The patch note for 1.0.2 says "Implemented Snowdrop Questline". Wasn't that already implemented?
Is this something in addition to "Snowdrop's Troubles" where you end up with a Rage7 gem?
Just me making an actual quest out of it, so you get prompts etc

Reactions: Rolo

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I think I got to the part just after the date at Arthur's Seat before being too drunk and going to bed, and I'm just so giddy with all the foreshadowing and just everything. Seems like every couple or few dialogs I'm chuckling to myself and saying things like, "If they only knew."

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm enjoying the quest feature now. When I first started playing either that wasn't a thing, or I just didn't realize it was in the options.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Encountered a bug Day 104 after defeating the "troll-lich" (or whatever) I was stuck in the paths - absolutely nothing to click on, no characters, no text, even the location tab showing nothing. Playing on all default settings.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Encountered a bug Day 104 after defeating the "troll-lich" (or whatever) I was stuck in the paths - absolutely nothing to click on, no characters, no text, even the location tab showing nothing. Playing on all default settings.
Did you kill the Trolls or did you get some "interlude" after about 5/6 round?

You aren't supposed to kill those Trolls, on your 2nd or 3rd turn of the combat Booker should talk to you and about 6 turns in "something" should happen that ends the fight. Sometimes that encounter bugs out. Just reload from just before the fight.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Did you kill the Trolls or did you get some "interlude" after about 5/6 round?

You aren't supposed to kill those Trolls, on your 2nd or 3rd turn of the combat Booker should talk to you and about 6 turns in "something" should happen that ends the fight. Sometimes that encounter bugs out. Just reload from just before the fight.
Thanks for the reply - Booker was only there BEFORE the fight - on default settings the fight lasted over 20 mins (which is why I did not immediately reload and try again).

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello
  1. At the evening of day 37, arriving with Katie from Elsewhere through the portal, there is no way to leave the basement of the 'Alastair Crowley'. Nor to go anywhere else. When forcing a start form day 38: idem dito.
  2. Initially the version v1.0.7b for Mac OS doesn't start: the permissions are set wrong — this is easily corrected in Terminal: chmod +x [drag here the EXEC file "Love of Magic" from the MacOS folder and hit the 'ENTER' key]

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply - Booker was only there BEFORE the fight - on default settings the fight lasted over 20 mins (which is why I did not immediately reload and try again).
Yeah fight bugged out for you, reload an earlier save and try again.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oops. Could you pass me the player.log, let me see what I broken. It'll be in the savegame folder:

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello
  1. At the evening of day 37, arriving with Katie from Elsewhere through the portal, there is no way to leave the basement of the 'Alastair Crowley'. Nor to go anywhere else. When forcing a start form day 38: idem dito.
  2. Initially the version v1.0.7b for Mac OS doesn't start: the permissions are set wrong — this is easily corrected in Terminal: chmod +x [drag here the EXEC file "Love of Magic" from the MacOS folder and hit the 'ENTER' key]
Hmmm... that's curious. I would have thought that was very well tested ground.

Could you pass me a save, I'll have a look.

To move on, you could try this: enable debug (ctrl+j), and check if the NO_EXIT flag is set? If it is, disable it.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes