• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Procyonix

Nov 23, 2020
first off, loving this game. Very well done, and very engrossing.

Second, I've run into a snag, and not sure how to procede. At the end of day 49 after the "incident" my screen seems stuck in the basement with no buttons available to me to navigate out on day 50...

Procyonix

Nov 23, 2020
Seems to be a bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've not seen that scene after the battle, it jumped straight to some posturing and then the screen shot I posted. Any way around it or do I have to go back to an older save and hope it works the next time?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
first off, loving this game. Very well done, and very engrossing.

Second, I've run into a snag, and not sure how to procede. At the end of day 49 after the "incident" my screen seems stuck in the basement with no buttons available to me to navigate out on day 50...

First do a right-click and select "last autosave". That should get you back to the same point but let you continue to exit the basement.
If that doesn't work, click that "Gear" icon in the row of icons in upper right, then select the "debug mode" option box. Another icon will appear in that row, on the left end. Click that icon then scroll down the list of flags in the lower left. Find the "no_exit" flag and deselect it. That should at least let you exit the basement but be aware that your game at that point may be bugged

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Strange bug. Could you pass me your last auto-save, let's see if I can reproduce it. Just zip up this folder and send it over.

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Reactions: Real Kreten

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Can't tell if you joking or not? Either that or you haven't been around here on this forum for long.
BTW you already asked this two weeks ago

Not sure if this has ever been asked but any chance for action between the MC and his mother?
No. That's less to do with Patreon, and more just to do with the story and characters. The game does play around with these expectations in dialog, but that's mostly a nod to the incest game trend here on F95.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
BTW you already asked this two weeks ago
True but around here it is almost a legal obligation for the MC's to get action with their mothers if they are included. I am just looking out for Droid Productions to make sure that no legal action is taken against him for a possible violation of this utmost important law. Besides that come on man she is like the hottest in the game it is essentially criminal to not have any action with her!!! At least optional.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So no, I wasn't joking as Droid describes above.
No i haven't been around these forums long but i was talking about this game specifically not the general tendency on these forums ;)
Well I might not be a veteran, but welcome to the forums and happy new year!!! As for Jannice a man can dream. I am slowly corrupting Droid Production, bringing him to the dark-side.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Hmm, grate game that kept me at PC for 2 whole days. But characters, despite being very nice and charismatic, can use some models improvements, especially Molly and Emily. Also, this "pocker" cards battle system is really annoying. I dont know a damn about pocker and all battels for me was mashing "AUTO" button. Dear developers, please, make an optional battle system that use simple turn based combat, or, at the very list, make battle skippable (as a option with calculating outcome with player stats).

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
this "pocker" cards battle system is really annoying. I dont know a damn about pocker and all battels for me was mashing "AUTO" button. Dear developers, please, make an optional battle system that use simple turn based combat, or, at the very list, make battle skippable (as a option with calculating outcome with player stats).
The MC's combat effectiveness and companion capabilities increase as the MC progresses in the game. It is a common formula - kill stuff, get stronger, kill bigger stuff, get better loot, repeat. Hitting story milestones brings combat effectiveness improvements as well. The end result is that as you progress through the story, the MC get's more powerful to go along with everyone calling him more powerful. It is actually well tied together that way, and if you eliminate that mechanic you would lose a lot of the game IMO. But if you really hate it, i see two options:

1) If you go into settings and slide the difficulty bar all the way left to Casual. You still have to mash auto, but that's been tied to the space bar in the last update so you can do that if it's easier than the mouse.

2) Enable the debug console (in settings) and give yourself like a thousand str/int and then just start pwning everything in one hit.

G'luck!

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes