cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It doesn't skip if I use the numbers or spacebar! Just when I click answers with my mouse. For some reason I couldn't get the log file, sorry about that. Can't wait to fully dive in your game now!
My mouse l
Strange... so it sounds like it does two clicks each time you click on something. Weird as all...

I'll do some searching; I haven't heard of anything like that before.
I have similar issues with my mouse. Need to be careful which part of mouse button I click on to avoid it double clickign.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
My mouse l

I have similar issues with my mouse. Need to be careful which part of mouse button I click on to avoid it double clickign.
Had the same problem when my mouse was old enough that it was almost ready to stop working due to wear and tear. After I bought a new one problem went away.

Spherican

Jan 26, 2019
Howdy Droid Productions, I love the music in Love of Magic, but after doing some cursory searching, I can't find a unified list of songs used as a part of the soundtrack, just the "Now Playing" line in the settings menu.

Is that list of songs located somewhere, and I missed it somehow? If it isn't, would you mind providing one? I'm a sucker for modern-day takes on classical music, and Love Of Magic covers this niche better than any other piece of media I've consumed in a long time

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Howdy Droid Productions, I love the music in Love of Magic, and after doing some cursory searching, I can't find a unified list of songs used as a part of the soundtrack, just the "Now Playing" line in the settings menu.

Any chance you could provide that information?
Here's all the songs with internal/real games, and links to youtube.

You can also access that ingame from the Jukeboxes (in Crowley and Starcucks) and from the credits menu

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
So I guess this pretty much confirms her return in Book 2. Probably with a more prominent role. I guess a a lot of the fey will be more prominently featured given the main hub location. ^^
We can hope for more Snowdrop, but I suspect this was more a case my skillful scrunching of her pic into a vaguely signature sized version of her pic offending Droid's sensibilities :)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I guess this pretty much confirms her return in Book 2. Probably with a more prominent role. I guess a a lot of the fey will be more prominently featured given the main hub location. ^^
Snowdrop will most definitely be back.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I was wondering if there is any documentation about the cheat menu? The game does not seem grindy, but I want to have my bases covered.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Just hit Ctrl+J or enable the Debug menu from the Options.
I started playing and went to the options and saw it. I have to say that this game gets a solid 8/10 so far (day 14). No grammatical errors, great story and quite wholesome. Also, the whole poker thing as damage dealing is great. I might amp up the difficulty to max when I get the stupidly broken gems if there are any. Great work Droid!

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes