yzs

Oct 21, 2018
i have had an issue where at the start of day 101 all the interaction buttons have disappeared except the jukebox icon everything else is gone the map icon is gone the portal icon is gone even the quick move button in the top right is gone but the other buttons are still there like i can still change gems that icon still there but anything to do with movement is gone reloading does nothing restarting game does nothing even turning on debug mode and forcing change of day doesnt help skipping forward a day still has the icons missing but going back to day 100 the icons reappear but once i get to day 101 again they disappear anyone had this issue before

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
i have had an issue where at the start of day 101 all the interaction buttons have disappeared except the jukebox icon everything else is gone the map icon is gone the portal icon is gone even the quick move button in the top right is gone but the other buttons are still there like i can still change gems that icon still there but anything to do with movement is gone reloading does nothing restarting game does nothing even turning on debug mode and forcing change of day doesnt help skipping forward a day still has the icons missing but going back to day 100 the icons reappear but once i get to day 101 again they disappear anyone had this issue before
I don't know how your problem started. But I think I know how to deal with it.

Open debug mode and look for the flag “no_exit” at the bottom left corner.

This flag, if checked, prevents you from moving around locations. If you uncheck it, you should be able to move around at will.

The no_exit flag turns on in connection with a scene. Day 100 start with blowjob from Emily in the morning. But after it, you should be able to move at your will.

Reactions: Droid Productions

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
I don't know how your problem started. But I think I know how to deal with it.

Open debug mode and look for the flag “no_exit” at the bottom left corner.

This flag, if checked, prevents you from moving around locations. If you uncheck it, you should be able to move around at will.

The no_exit flag turns on in connection with a scene. Day 100 start with blowjob from Emily in the morning. But after it, you should be able to move at your will.
i worked out the issue it happened on day 100 i chose to train the sword first thing in the morning but it didnt actually add +1 to sword from training because emily instantly showed up saying that the pub will be opening soon and they had to go work that seemed to cause a bug somehow which locked progress as it didnt change the internal workings to finish sword training i didnt think anything of it happening the first time besides wondering why it didnt give me +1 sword skill but its easily fixed by going back to day 99 before that bug happened and doing it again 2nd time it did the training properly and the issue resolved itself i dont know much about programming but im guessing it was caused by the game expecting the sword value to go up 1 but the actual value in the programming didnt reflect that or something im just guessing as a total noob with programming the smart and experienced programmers can understand what happened better than i ever could

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Has anyone written a guide for order to do things for unlocking all upgrades and scenes? Not counting grinding you might need for stats.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
There are links in the first post... I used the Google Docs linked one... it's not 100% perfect as it was written a while ago but it has the whole calendar and NPC guides and battle support stuff. It will get you pretty close to everything.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
There are links in the first post... I used the Google Docs linked one... it's not 100% perfect as it was written a while ago but it has the whole calendar and NPC guides and battle support stuff. It will get you pretty close to everything.
Thanks, will check it out

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
If you could post a save, your logfile and what OS you are playing on (PC/IOS/Linux/IOS) that would help Droid a lot in finding out what is wrong.
sorry didnt see your reply as you didnt quote and im afraid i deleted the saves after the issue fixed itself as i didnt want broken saves my bad anyway im on a PC running win 10 and i dont know what a logfile is sorry again i just enjoy playing games ive never bothered to work out how they run or understand that kinda stuff im prob older than 95% of ppl who use these forums hell i was born long before the internet was invented my first PC was a 486 if u know what that is u know im OLD lol

so im sorry i cant put this logfile thing for you but i did write how i got around the issue and what i thought it might be in a reply to Kratens post it just seems a scripted event jumped the gun and screwed with the games numbers

i will say tho in case Droid sees this you have made a great game with a great story and thats coming from an old guy who grew up playing rpgs on NES and SNES and basically every rpg he could find since then, its enjoyable from start to finish of book 1 tho my only complain would be the whole emily telling you that your not giving your chosen enough attention but even on days when u dont have scripted events and ur free to do whatever you want you have no option to reward them in any way even if not sex you should have the option to give them a magic orgasm *cough* i mean magic transfer donation but in the end ur the dev do it how u want it to be so far you have done awesome

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
sorry didnt see your reply as you didnt quote and im afraid i deleted the saves after the issue fixed itself as i didnt want broken saves my bad anyway im on a PC running win 10 and i dont know what a logfile is sorry again i just enjoy playing games ive never bothered to work out how they run or understand that kinda stuff im prob older than 95% of ppl who use these forums hell i was born long before the internet was invented my first PC was a 486 if u know what that is u know im OLD lol
My fist one was a C64. After that an 8088, then a 286XT, then a 386sx and a 486 :)

I'm old enough that I ran a BBS back when that was a thing :D

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
My fist one was a C64. After that an 8088, then a 286XT, then a 386sx and a 486 :)

it is nice to see a man who appreciates the old cultural relics :)

i actually had a fully working C64 up until 6 years ago i had it stored at my parents house for many years well technically i left it at my parents house when i bought my own house unfortunately my father doesnt understand the value of old things and threw it in the trash when he was doing a renovation :( but then again he always hated my fascination and enjoyment with games and computers so that stuff is just junk as far as he is concerned tho he was shocked when i told him it was worth a small fortune since it was still working (for you youngens one sold back around 2014 or 2015 for close to $23000 on ebay so dont trade that playstation of xbox u got in keep it safe and working who knows what it will be worth one day)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

First game systems I had were Intellivision and Sega Master System. Also used to use those old "suitcase computers" that looked kinda like a sewing machine case with foldout keyboard, 3-4 inch monochrome screen and 5.25 slot. Spent lots of time on BBS back in the 80's.

Reactions: yzs

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Waiting for update....
Hi Paapi,
The author has been working on the second book pretty much non-stop since the last update :)

He's building various new systems for the second book like Excaliber in combat, a lot more Elsewhere, raiding demon strongholds, and the factory for making weapons to hurt outsiders (kind of a light kingdom-management.) It's pretty ambitious.

The beta is available on Steam if you picked the game up there (or Itch.io, or are a Patreon) and want to take a peek. Story goes for another week or so past Book 1 right now and you can see some of the new stuff already and it looks like it is going to be every bit as good as what has gone before.

As far as public builds i have seen these two statements:

1. "Act VII ends somewhere around day 135"
  2. "I'll roll out public builds closer to act VII being done"
Beta is currently at day 121(124?) or so, and he seems to make about a day per day when not building underlying systems.

Based on the above, and with additional system work to do, late February or even March maybe? But that's just speculation, we'll have to see what actually happens :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know if Wallpaper Engine is a thing here. I obviously like making little wallpapers and stuff, so I decided to make quick couple of Wallpaper Engine versions to test it out.

Bella:

Katie (16:9)

Katie (Ultrawide)

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Paapi,
The author has been working on the second book pretty much non-stop since the last update :)

He's building various new systems for the second book like Excaliber in combat, a lot more Elsewhere, raiding demon strongholds, and the factory for making weapons to hurt outsiders (kind of a light kingdom-management.) It's pretty ambitious.

The beta is available on Steam if you picked the game up there (or Itch.io, or are a Patreon) and want to take a peek. Story goes for another week or so past Book 1 right now and you can see some of the new stuff already and it looks like it is going to be every bit as good as what has gone before.

As far as public builds i have seen these two statements:

1. "Act VII ends somewhere around day 135"
  2. "I'll roll out public builds closer to act VII being done"
Beta is currently at day 121(124?) or so, and he seems to make about a day per day when not building underlying systems.

Based on the above, and with additional system work to do, late February or even March maybe? But that's just speculation, we'll have to see what actually happens :)
Thanks for the response. I appreciate it

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes