Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
lunar_sale.png
I guess most people here don't celebrate Lunar New Year, but it's actually a big day for our family. Tonight we say goodbye to the Year of the Rat (which, to nobody's surprise is associated with plagues, among other things), and welcome in the year of the Ox. Ox years are supposedly accompanied by hard work, and occasional hard times, but also prosperity and good health.

I wish all of you the best in the upcoming year.

Droid.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it possible to change a character's name if you regret name you gave them?
Yupp. If you go to the computer in MC's room, there's a User Account icon. From there you can change all character names, nick-names, what they call you, etc.

I added this mostly for my own sanity's sake; I usually play of other people's savegames (they send me their saves for me to reproduce a bug, and I overwrite my own saves in the process). As such I was stuck with their name-choices; there's only so long I can play with Emily named Cumdump.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yupp. If you go to the computer in MC's room, there's a User Account icon. From there you can change all character names, nick-names, what they call you, etc.

I added this mostly for my own sanity's sake; I usually play of other people's savegames (they send me their saves for me to reproduce a bug, and I overwrite my own saves in the process). As such I was stuck with their name-choices; there's only so long I can play with Emily named Cumdump.
Thanks a bunch, named Emily Bella. Had forgotten there was another Bella and didn't make sense to rename her with what her official name is.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Lunar New Year starts tonight, and with the Year of the Ox kicking off I'm joining Steam's New Year sale. If you're wanting to go legit, this one gets you 25% off :)
Bought it. Does it includes future parts("books") of the game? I mean, i already got my money worth since i played the game three times already and i can get the game for free easily anyways, so the purchase is more to support you but i did not find that information on the product page.

Anyways, good year to you. :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bought it. Does it includes future parts("books") of the game? I mean, i already got my money worth since i played the game three times already and i can get the game for free easily anyways, so the purchase is more to support you but i did not find that information on the product page.

Anyways, good year to you. :)
Yupp; opt into the Beta branch (should really be called Alpha; it's still in mid development, so lots of things are still deeply broken), and the current progression is up to the middle of day 124. I'll be delivering all the builds like that. Act VII will take a bit longer than normal, since I'm building new systems and filling them; basically a lot of the old world as a student in Edinburgh goes away, and I need new content that reflects a King at War.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Cool, i am going to do another playthrough anyways, my last one i missed some things.

And don't worry too much about the wait, i get it. Besides, i am excited for the future of the game. The change in scenery and systems will prevent the game getting stale. As much as i want to play some more! :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1613057577641.png

Okay, sometimes I'm pretty amazed at what the fans in my discord get up to.

This is regarding the Act I-III slur against Emily that she's flat-chested (which obviously does hurt her, since she believes herself a tomboy devoid of female charms). Turns out Emily's a 32C, and so one of the larger ones. Molly, who does make fun of Emily's breasts, is actually the smallest. Though they're *very* perky :)

Mar 27, 2019
View attachment 1030610
I guess most people here don't celebrate Lunar New Year, but it's actually a big day for our family. Tonight we say goodbye to the Year of the Rat (which, to nobody's surprise is associated with plagues, among other things), and welcome in the year of the Ox. Ox years are supposedly accompanied by hard work, and occasional hard times, but also prosperity and good health.

I wish all of you the best in the upcoming year.

Droid.
Hey...Year of the Rat is good stuff... *I* was born in a Rat year...:cool:

Reactions: Droid Productions

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
great game! If i may be so bold to make a small suggestion! How hard would it be to add Excalibur and your living Armour into the gems page so one could do some "crafting" ?

like you could pay the armoursmith to make some adaptations for a ridiculous amount of money!

so you would pay 2000 pounds to had a slot for a shield gem into the Armour and another 2000 to add a slot to add a rage gem into Excalibur

the maximums would be something like 5 to 8 slots for the Armour and 1 to 3 for the sword and then those stats would immediately be yours depending on the gem used!

something like 10% of the value of the rage gem and 50% of the shield gem value being added to your combat skills!

you could even "reward" Emily with those gems since she also as a magic sword and a magic Armour!

Also Kathie if she got Erec Armour (can not remember now)!

just my contribution towards the RPG aspect of the game, if it was suggested previously my apology's if its too much trouble do not bother just trying to contribute a little bit!

Reactions: Droid Productions

pstear

May 21, 2020
great game! If i may be so bold to make a small suggestion! How hard would it be to add Excalibur and your living Armour into the gems page so one could do some "crafting" ?

like you could pay the armoursmith to make some adaptations for a ridiculous amount of money!

so you would pay 2000 pounds to had a slot for a shield gem into the Armour and another 2000 to add a slot to add a rage gem into Excalibur

the maximums would be something like 5 to 8 slots for the Armour and 1 to 3 for the sword and then those stats would immediately be yours depending on the gem used!

something like 10% of the value of the rage gem and 50% of the shield gem value being added to your combat skills!

you could even "reward" Emily with those gems since she also as a magic sword and a magic Armour!

Also Kathie if she got Erec Armour (can not remember now)!

just my contribution towards the RPG aspect of the game, if it was suggested previously my apology's if its too much trouble do not bother just trying to contribute a little bit!
Doesn't Excalibur replace the original staff , so contains the gems on the gem screen anyway ?

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Doesn't Excalibur replace the original staff , so contains the gems on the gem screen anyway ?
i mean like a crafting system in game like if you get enough fire gems you could craft a fire staff for Chloe so she is not useless when you skip her turn same for akane maybe with an ice staff and a shield staff for Dylan!

upgrades to living sentient Armour so you can add shield gems into it and get a permanent shield

upgrade Excalibur with a rage gem so you get like 10% rage of the gem you put in there and it becomes inherent to you like the shield

ofc those upgrades would be prohibitively expensive like adding a level 8 shield gem would be 80.000 pounds upgrade and up to between 5 and 8 gems

as for the magic staffs for your chosen and companions besides the cost of the gems it should cost like 10.000 pounds, put it like a fee being paid to that master Armour smith the one that got you the shield removal bolt!

so very expensive but with small advantages!

- edited -
Almost forgot adding certain gems like above tier 8 into your Armour would give you immunization from things like fire lightning or ice

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes