wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I don't know p of poker and have currently winged the first fight. Do I have to learn poker to play this game?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't know p of poker and have currently winged the first fight. Do I have to learn poker to play this game?
There is an auto-choice feature.

It's not really poker any way. It's effectively pattern matching. Pair, three of a kind, 2 pair, straight, flush, straight flush, special straight flush that starts with a 10 is all you need to learn.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Somehow am back on this account. Will keep both accounts now. Will probably split up watched games between them. I'll figure it out.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I'm busy writing act VII, a team of fans on Discord have taken up the challenge of translating the game.

1613875091257.png
The German team is off to an early start, but the Russians have caught up and are now steaming ahead.

1613877926308.png

So far we're just getting started on it, but if you're interested in joining the localization team head over to the

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Next update is coming before april ??
Hopefully. I've got one week left of the main timeline, then there's filling the sandbox.

One thing to remember is that this is *book 2*, not book 1.1. A whole bunch of content from Book 1 is being removed, and new content coming in to replace it. As such it's likely the biggest update I've done, and requires the time to do it properly.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Hi Paapi,
DroidProductions has been a machine working on this (maybe a little bit of pun intended.)

I see you've asked a few times, if you (like a lot of us...) and are interested in playing before the public builds drop, you can pick up a copy of the game on Steam and play the current beta build from there. . In the beta (really more of an alpha) builds you can see placeholders for different events and watch as the story takes shape and develops. This also gives you a better feel for how close the public builds are. New beta builds are posted regularly (almost daily?) as DroidProductions progresses the story, but more slowly when he's working on some new system/mechanic. Beta builds may only advance the story one day, one time slot, or not at all, as side quests and sandbox events are built.

On the other hand the public build of Chapter VII when it comes should be much closer to a finished product without major missing pieces and under construction warnings. (Actually there are no under construction warnings, you just sort of notice that you walked into a hole...)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's with some trepidation I remembered I had a Twitter Account, and reactivated it.

I started by posting this little video for Book 2, part of the Home for the Chosen questline.

I wanted to see if 60FPS was really worth doing for some situations; I had some aniblocks of motion captured martial arts (boxing and karate) hanging around, so I decided to put it to the test.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I always jerk off to the cute young flatmate. She's so adorable and innocent. -> Emily
I'm all about that tomboy best friend. She's always so crazy and fun. -> Katie
I usually try for the ice princess. There's something so satisfying, when she stops being a bitch and falls in love with me. -> Molly
I usually go for the sex-beast. There's this girl that's into the kinkiest stuff. -> Jenny
etc.

None of that has any impact on the gameplay; it's not as if you close off avenues of romance if you pick the wrong option. It's just a kind of group portrait.
That's exactly what I was searching for, and you explained it wonderfully! Thank you!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Apart from the various character animations there's also two animated sex scenes (Act III).
So does that mean all the other sex scenes are random stills during conversation? I have slept with two people and it was just like any other part of the game to me, no offense intended it's just that from the banner I was expecting more from the intimate scenes. I'm not very far into it yet I don't think. Just found the glade.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
So does that mean all the other sex scenes are random stills during conversation? I have slept with two people and it was just like any other part of the game to me, no offense intended it's just that from the banner I was expecting more from the intimate scenes. I'm not very far into it yet I don't think. Just found the glade.
I was trying to find a video of Emily's scene of the first day changing thorough development.

Droid`s knowledge and skills have gradually improved since the beginning of the game development. All animation in banner are from book 1. You can see Droid`s newest deed 3 posts above yours (from book 2).

I hope that it answered your question of what you can expect in the others acts of book 1.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As Krellen said, there's more animations and videos as the game progresses. I think this was the video referenced:

You're still in act I (out of 6 in Book 1); by the time you hit end of Act III I'm starting to use more videos, both for sex and for non-sexual scenes.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Hopefully. I've got one week left of the main timeline, then there's filling the sandbox.

One thing to remember is that this is *book 2*, not book 1.1. A whole bunch of content from Book 1 is being removed, and new content coming in to replace it. As such it's likely the biggest update I've done, and requires the time to do it properly.
So we need to play through Book 1 all over again when it comes out?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So we need to play through Book 1 all over again when it comes out?
No, you don't. At the end of Book 1 it will make a save in your ./appdata/renpy/persistent folder that Book 2 can import. Needless to say, don't delete that save, lol.

EDIT: Whoops, my bad, forgot this is a Unity game. Forget that location, that's for a RenPy game. See Droid's post below for the correct locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No, you don't. At the end of Book 1 it will make a save in your ./appdata/renpy/persistent folder that Book 2 can import. Needless to say, don't delete that save, lol.
Not in Renpy :)

But yeah; the end of book 1 saves a savegame called act6.sav here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
(It's a normal save; you could copy any other savegame and rename it if you wanted to)

Starting book 2:
1614036204978.png

Click start, and if you have the savegame it'll give you the option of continuing
1614036260857.png

If you don't, it'll run you through a quick "story so far" and set up a new character for you.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As Krellen said, there's more animations and videos as the game progresses. I think this was the video referenced:

You're still in act I (out of 6 in Book 1); by the time you hit end of Act III I'm starting to use more videos, both for sex and for non-sexual scenes.
That's good to know. I'm a fan of the writing and lore but this is still a lewd game and pictures don't do it for me. Props to the story.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i got 3 saves so far! the typical blind save the ubermensch save where i went all out on monster hunting (got level 81) and a pacifist save where i trained instead of leveling up!

depending on how book2 runs my pacifist save even if i stay 10 lvls behind my ubermensch save will still provide me better overall stats towards the end since leveling tends to be harder on the end part! and one does not know how many training facilities we can find in Camelot that silly place! furthermore my books are all saved up i should be able to find a nice glade to read while my ubermensch save i have already read them all!

strategy weirdo i know!

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes