Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I downloaded this because I thought something may have been wrong with my save, but apparently not:

Does the video of Jenny's third "Black Rose" scene not appear in the Memories?
Possible. I'll have a look at it next time I open up Book 1 (I'm over on Book 2 now; only changes I'm making to Book 1 is to support the localization efforts there).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions i love this game so much that i have bought it off steam just to support you GREAT GAME i have told all my friends about it and might buy it for a few
Thanks! :D

Don't forget to review it, that means a lot on Steam's side.

Also remember that the Beta branch has the first 15 days of Act VII as well.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Thanks! :D

Don't forget to review it, that means a lot on Steam's side.

Also remember that the Beta branch has the first 15 days of Act VII as well.
On that note did you, as a Dev, hear any news of Steam changing their Authentication to regain the German market?
I made an account just for H-games only to realize Steam locked the games a week prior lol

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On that note did you, as a Dev, hear any news of Steam changing their Authentication to regain the German market?
I made an account just for H-games only to realize Steam locked the games a week prior lol
Nope, nothing. The whole thing was terribly ommunicated. We also heard nothing when the removed access in the first time. At least for a while you could sell if you claimed a Usk rating, but those should really only be used on steam if you paid the 2k euro assessment fee (on xb and android store its free, but that rating can expressly not be transferred to another store). And nobody's certain what valve will do to anyone falsely claiming a USK rating later... Anything from ignoring it to suspending the account and banning you from steam seems likely.

Its all a bit of a mess, and immensely frustrating because Germany was the second biggest steam market after the US for me. :(

• Sad
Reactions: anon1012

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Nope, nothing. The whole thing was terribly ommunicated. We also heard nothing when the removed access in the first time. At least for a while you could sell if you claimed a Usk rating, but those should really only be used on steam if you paid the 2k euro assessment fee (on xb and android store its free, but that rating can expressly not be transferred to another store). And nobody's certain what valve will do to anyone falsely claiming a USK rating later... Anything from ignoring it to suspending the account and banning you from steam seems likely.

Its all a bit of a mess, and immensely frustrating because Germany was the second biggest steam market after the US for me. :(
Thanks for the info! Yeah I'd be really careful with claiming you have a USK rating when you don't because that's not just playing chicken with Steam but also with German law.

At least I'll be able to support you through itch.io once the game is finished. I'll hold off on that though in hopes steam comes around before then.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The table on the left look weird, loke it's cliping through. And no Kathy...:cry: Well for now at least! ;)

Still, the models for this game are so nice. No voluptous girl though, but oh well...

I have to say, props to you Droid for you engagement with the community. Add to that regular updates, especially if you follow the beta branch, good communication, some other devs could take you in example.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The table on the left look weird, loke it's cliping through. And no Kathy...:cry: Well for now at least! ;)

Still, the models for this game are so nice. No voluptous girl though, but oh well...

I have to say, props to you Droid for you engagement with the community. Add to that regular updates, especially if you follow the beta branch, good communication, some other devs could take you in example.
Yeah; I only discovered that after I got the render back :D

I had to extend the bed to fit them all in, and since I had hidden the background room while working on that, I didn't realize that I'd accidentally clipped into the wall / furniture :)

Fixed and re-rendering, let's leave that as a legacy to my stupidity :)

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
Droid Productions you might want see if you can do anything about the card pops i got this one before you learn that the MC's mom is a Sorceress just letting you know i think i got this when you make Molly your chosen

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions you might want see if you can do anything about the card pops i got this one before you learn that the MC's mom is a Sorceress just letting you know i think i got this when you make Molly your chosen
Sadly I have no control over when they drop, it's all random on Valve side (and I can't even edit it now, unfortunately... renaming it to something different than Three Sorceresses).

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes