Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i got 3 saves so far! the typical blind save the ubermensch save where i went all out on monster hunting (got level 81) and a pacifist save where i trained instead of leveling up!

depending on how book2 runs my pacifist save even if i stay 10 lvls behind my ubermensch save will still provide me better overall stats towards the end since leveling tends to be harder on the end part! and one does not know how many training facilities we can find in Camelot that silly place! furthermore my books are all saved up i should be able to find a nice glade to read while my ubermensch save i have already read them all!

strategy weirdo i know!
You can still read those books in the Cafe in Edinburgh. There's also a whole bunch of new books from the Camelot library. Camelot will have a few places to go training; there's the Knight's training grounds, the Dojo Akane is building for you, and possible others.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You can still read those books in the Cafe in Edinburgh. There's also a whole bunch of new books from the Camelot library. Camelot will have a few places to go training; there's the Knight's training grounds, the Dojo Akane is building for you, and possible others.
Danke Schöne, that is why i keep 3 different saves! so we can still return to Edinburgh.. nice!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, Book 2 starts with Camelot and Edinburgh open. I may close off some areas that aren't in use any more (the side-alley, Torman's office, etc). Over time additional hubs will open up.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Finally got around to doing a proper recording of some of the WallpaperEngine stuff I did.

Here's Katie (available in and aspect ratios)
View attachment Katie_wallpaper.mp4

And here's Bella; I only made a version for her, sadly.
View attachment bella_wallpaper.mp4

lyuze

Jul 5, 2018
Just got a new pc and found a save that is around about where i stopped playing a while back, but the gallery hasn't filled out to where i was up to. Is there a way of unlocking it or do i really have play through again from the start?

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Just got a new pc and found a save that is around about where i stopped playing a while back, but the gallery hasn't filled out to where i was up to. Is there a way of unlocking it or do i really have play through again from the start?
The Galery is determiind by your persistence file which you do not have anymore. I'd suggest just playing it all again, depending on how long ago it was since you last played you might actually enjoy it more.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Because the gallery can be unlocked across multiple saves it's stored in system.sav, not the individual savegames. Someone might have a complete system.sav file for you; that one's mine, but I haven't actually 'played' the game like a normal user in a long time, so I doubt it's complete.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes