Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I am sort of confused, i loaded the beta 1.0.12b loaded game and it doesnt go past day 105, what's different in the beta version and do i need to start all over to see / find the changes?

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
downloaded new patch, still shows version 1.0.12b and loading last save still just takes me to the to be continued screen. wonder what I am doing wrong?

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you finally figured that out, old age and semi senality are a bitch lol, what area in the map is best for farming xp at in the hunting areas in elsewhere, i'm trying the different ones out now.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you finally figured that out, old age and semi senality are a bitch lol, what area in the map is best for farming xp at in the hunting areas in elsewhere, i'm trying the different ones out now.
Best place is probably the Guardian Training Grounds, atm, since Golems give craploads of XP. I do need to get around to finding SOME way for non-poker players to make money, though. Obviously working the night shift at the Crowley doesn't count :)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
since starting book 2 I have noticed there a quite a few more quests props then there are event that don't give any way to track them. i.e.meeting with the goblin looking master crafter, trying to figure out how to advance or see what the deal is with Katie atm also, gran told me to get a bottle of scotch i think it was and go see her, I have tried to go see her normally but she just wants to drink and talk not sure where to look or go nothing to follow.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
ugh alliance gathering didnt trigger, went right through the day to next day couldnt find the cutscene or trigger for it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ugh alliance gathering didnt trigger, went right through the day to next day couldnt find the cutscene or trigger for it.
Not done yet :) The startup screen will tell you how far along the game is; in this case last day is 132. Writing day 134 (alliance gathering now).

As for quests, some of these will be with you throughout book 2. So don't expact to resolve them all immediately

1616224807764.png

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Going to be starting my 3rd play through, after looking at steam achievements, wiki, and google walk through, I have missed quite a few scenes and things, wiki shows 4 total perfect gems, so far in the 2 plays I have done I only found 2 the true diamond from Chloe and the true fire gem from the Quartermaster. Plus I have missed a lot of achievements.

I Kind of want to have myself the perfect save before going into book 2 while you are working on it :)

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Going to be starting my 3rd play through, after looking at steam achievements, wiki, and google walk through, I have missed quite a few scenes and things, wiki shows 4 total perfect gems, so far in the 2 plays I have done I only found 2 the true diamond from Chloe and the true fire gem from the Quartermaster. Plus I have missed a lot of achievements.

I Kind of want to have myself the perfect save before going into book 2 while you are working on it :)
The last 2 that are available in book2 are tied to the storyline, one from Bella, one from Emily. I for some reason you can't figure out how send me a PM wont post it and spoil it for others.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
The last 2 that are available in book2 are tied to the storyline, one from Bella, one from Emily. I for some reason you can't figure out how send me a PM wont post it and spoil it for others.
Most appreciated. Will send ya a PM if I need to. Still a good game don't mind replaying, I just know I missed a lot of stuff in previous plays this run I said heck with it using Debug for a change make it easier and faster in combats just want to find cutscenes and stuff I missed previously :)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Monogamous is the hardest achievement in the game

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes