Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unity2D is still miles behind Spine2D in terms of authoring environment and tools. It IS free, though, which helps. :)

I'm still using Spine, since I paid for it 3 years ago... if I started today, I would have looked harder at Unity2D to see if it could do what I needed.

Reactions: somebodynobody

anon1012

May 25, 2018
I would hope so; the quote is from Dead Beats :)

Dresden Files was definitely one of the books that inspired the game, and in this case I decided to make it themed.
Been looking for a new book to read and was thinking about finding a book similar to your work in genre.

Never heard of The Dresden Files before but the series sounds great.
First book arrives tomorrow at 9 :)

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Been looking for a new book to read and was thinking about finding a book similar to your work in genre.

Never heard of The Dresden Files before but the series sounds great.
First book arrives tomorrow at 9 :)
First 2 books can be a bit slow, but my god does it pick up after that.

Reactions: paradroid

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Finished my replay of book one so I could see some of the stuff I missed, man do I love it. Don't think i've felt the same kind of hype since the end of Naruto.
I've also been listening to a lot of sea shanties so now " " will prolly always be tied to this game in my memories haha

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
Might be spoiler, but is this happened to anyone else? Naming a character something then it turns out that he was exactly who you named?!!

Screenshot_2021-03-14-23-10-38-667_com.droidproductions.loveofmagic.jpg

I have a great time playing this game, already in day 71, not a fan of unity at all but this game is something else. Worth your money and time.
Is there any plan for the next book?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Might be spoiler, but is this happened to anyone else? Naming a character something then it turns out that he was exactly who you named?!!

View attachment 1089161

I have a great time playing this game, already in day 71, not a fan of unity at all but this game is something else. Worth your money and time.
Is there any plan for the next book?
That one did happen to a few people :)

I'm beavering away at Book 2 right now; I've got 1 more event left of the main timeline, then bug fixes and side-content. Beta's in Discord.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes