DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Anyone knows how to use the cheat menu to get Dylan's 2nd skill? Pretty sure you can't get it in Book 2 even if you take Emily and Dylan to Elsewhere, so thats my only choice, unless I need to download Book 1 again.

I am convinced you have to tick one of those "flags" but I can't tell which is it.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Book 2 is out? Also, there have been dev updates? I should stop being a freeloader and pay. Definitely worth it.
The first chapter (Chapter VII) of book2 is out. But yeah it's definitely worth it.

Anyone knows how to use the cheat menu to get Dylan's 2nd skill? Pretty sure you can't get it in Book 2 even if you take Emily and Dylan to Elsewhere, so thats my only choice, unless I need to download Book 1 again.

I am convinced you have to tick one of those "flags" but I can't tell which is it.
Add the flag "Dylan_regen" that should do it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Reactions: Adry Lemon

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Im unable to enter any locations from the map on android version, the tiny door icon is impossible to click and while trying to do so Im just moving about the paths on the map instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Zerkster33

Sep 15, 2020
One of the quests is too meet Kate in the Glade. I cannot figure out how to enter the Glade while playing on my phone. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
One of the quests is too meet Kate in the Glade. I cannot figure out how to enter the Glade while playing on my phone. Can anyone help me?
Im playing on phone and are also stuck,
I can move about the map fine just cant enter any locations.
If you have the same problems Im guessing the map is broken and progress is impossible until fixed.:(

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Im playing pn phone and are also stuck,
I can move about the map fine just cant enter any locations.
If you have the same problems Im guessing the map is broken and progress is impossible until fixed

Just wait until the raid. You'll get it automatically.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Little observation of my own here. Was the Afternoon time period done away with? Even just doing the new gym in the morning or something similar that should only take one time period, I go from morning to evening, then night, and finally late night.

Reactions: DrFree and Ggwpglhf

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
That's exactly what I did but have to enter the "Lancaster" location to do so and meet up with kate, and there is where I am stuck.

Is the little door icon next to the location when you stand on it, like with Camelot? If not I'm not sure what else it might be other than you might have done it on the wrong day. When I started the day it was happening, other than a couple choices or so, it was all pretty automatic. Took pretty much the whole day, had one fight, and unlocked a new hunting ground which I haven't tried yet.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Umable to click the door icon, whenever I try to do so the character just moves on the map instead its like the hitbox for triggering the door from clicking it is nonexistant, literally spammed the icon so I should know:LOL:
Are you playing on android?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Im unable to enter any locatioms from the map on android version, the tiny door icon is impossible to click and while trying to do so Im just moving about the paths on the map instead
hmm...Good data-point. I'll see if I can increase the size on Android, make it easier to click.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You're supposed to meet Katie at Lancaster Glade, but that's day 124. Day 118 it tells you to go to Camelot (once you enter onto the map, it'll zoom there and tell you), and the map is locked to only allow you to exit there. It's something I do a couple of times for story reasons (day 118, day 124 and day 134).

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes