Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
No, my phone isn't all that great. I play on my laptop. Also less of a chance of me being bored and whipping one of these games out in front of my friends or even in public.

Maybe just try to be really precise when clicking?
Sounds like a sound approach, some games especially those with unexpected high-pitched moaning could make for some akward situations.

Yeah tried clicking with precision, spamming, gently tapping and caressing the screen. To no avail:cry:
Will just have to wait til its adjusted.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Little observation of my own here. Was the Afternoon time period done away with? Even just doing the new gym in the morning or something similar that should only take one time period, I go from morning to evening, then night, and finally late night.
No, it was always 3x sessions / day; it's because I don't want people grinding too much. I talk about the motivations here a bit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-of-...-v0-1-7b-droid-productions.41188/post-3137472

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Sounds like a sound approach, some games especially those with unexpected high-pitched moaning could make for some akward situations.

Yeah tried clicking with precision, spamming, gently tapping and caressing the screen. To no avail:cry:
Will just have to wait til its adjusted.
I mostly play with everything muted anyway because of people being in the next room and not wanting to wear headphones. Sorry it isn't working well for you. I'm sure you'll love it when you get further though.

No, it was always 3x sessions / day; it's because I don't want people grinding too much. I talk about the motivations here a bit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-of-...-v0-1-7b-droid-productions.41188/post-3137472
Ah, I see. It's just that I could have sworn there was an afternoon time period before, and there are even some quests or just dialog for quests that reference afternoon. So I thought it might have been a mistake or something.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Droid Productions Not sure if this would be possible, but the map in Elsewhere would be a lot better if you could click and drag it around or pan at the edges. Instead of having to move around and waste time, the person could just look around on the map, see where they want to go, then click it and let the auto pathing take over.
I had that thought too. Not knowing for sure where I am going in the map was kind of off-putting at first.
After I memorized the map it was easier of course. However, if the content (locations) in the map increases too much, it would end up being more frustrating to navigate.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I had that thought too. Not knowing for sure where I am going in the map was kind of off-putting at first.
After I memorized the map it was easier of course. However, if the content (locations) in the map increases too much, it would end up being more frustrating to navigate.
That and the lack of labels are my only beefs with the map. I know the cities and major locations have the name there, but like the hunting grounds. Would have been nice to know the one near Camelot was all that one type enemy so I could have prepared accordingly. Other than those two things though, I really like it. The pathing works well, it looks good, and seems like there will be room for expansion, for example, if we ever get to the Americas in Elsewhere.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Well, just finished it and as usual, I love it. I get that you're wanting certain things to happen at a specified pace, but I didn't have enough time to finish all my current quests before the end of the update. I was thinking there was going to be a bit of time for running around to finish up other things but it ended rather abruptly. But there is always the future to tie things up.

Regardless, I love what you're doing with the game and can't wait for the next update.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That and the lack of labels are my only beefs with the map. I know the cities and major locations have the name there, but like the hunting grounds. Would have been nice to know the one near Camelot was all that one type enemy so I could have prepared accordingly. Other than those two things though, I really like it. The pathing works well, it looks good, and seems like there will be room for expansion, for example, if we ever get to the Americas in Elsewhere.
It's an interesting point. I certainly COULD do a pan system. Getting it to work with Android's a bit of a pain, but not undoable. Would most likely be a "click and drag somewhere to enter pan mode", then return when you tap something.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Well, just finished it and as usual, I love it. I get that you're wanting certain things to happen at a specified pace, but I didn't have enough time to finish all my current quests before the end of the update. I was thinking there was going to be a bit of time for running around to finish up other things but it ended rather abruptly. But there is always the future to tie things up.

Regardless, I love what you're doing with the game and can't wait for the next update.
If it's book2 quests don't worry, you aren't supposed to finish them all yet. If it was book1 .. yeah those need finishing before day115.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Had to reformat my HD so I have to replay Book 1 (sob, I'm so horrified :) ) This time I want to do a cluster/rage gem set. Anyone have a build that has worked well in the hard mode difficulty? I know I've seen one, but there is a LOT of info to sift through (yes, I did search, yes I went to the wiki, Discord, etc....) Thanks in advance to anyone who would post one. I'm guessing alternate cluster and rage?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
If it's book2 quests don't worry, you aren't supposed to finish them all yet. If it was book1 .. yeah those need finishing before day115.

Oh, no lol. I finished all the book 1 quests I could find and only had the main left when I started this one. I just noticed how some said "To be continued" while others said things like "meet the pervert in two weeks." So I figured I'd have a bit more time for things.

And to be clear, I'm not complaining, it was just an observation.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Had to reformat my HD so I have to replay Book 1 (sob, I'm so horrified :) ) This time I want to do a cluster/rage gem set. Anyone have a build that has worked well in the hard mode difficulty? I know I've seen one, but there is a LOT of info to sift through (yes, I did search, yes I went to the wiki, Discord, etc....) Thanks in advance to anyone who would post one. I'm guessing alternate cluster and rage?
Cluster Rage, you'll want your rage on your higher tiers, Clusters on the low. Add in a shield gem on the high tiers as well, because Cluster Rage does feedback damage (10% of damage dealt is applied back). It's an incredibly aggressive build.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
It depends a bit on what allies you have at your disposal(particularly whether Molly is present to give you jokers), but as a rule of thumb you really don't need more than 1, maybe 2 cluster gems. I tend to put them in single pair and 3 of a kind myself. 4 of a kind always gets the biggest rage gem I have, and the rest is a mix of rage, shield and 1 or 2 lightning gems to manipulate turn order.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes