Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Omg. Another 1.67 gb needed!!
By the by, what is "post processing" actually ?? Turning ON it leads to hell of a lag
I should just remove it, tbh; I was playing with adding some VFXs like bloom and chromatic shifts... as you saw it's unplayable on mobile, and even non-gaming PCs. I also haven't tuned the effects, so the general effect is just to make spells in combat look a lot shinier and brighter.

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I should just remove it, tbh; I was playing with adding some VFXs like bloom and chromatic shifts... as you saw it's unplayable on mobile, and even non-gaming PCs. I also haven't tuned the effects, so the general effect is just to make spells in combat look a lot shinier and brighter.
nah - dont remove it ...pls
make it optional on settings maybe
bloom ... well pc gamers hates it (mostly)
but thats just my 2 cents about
great game - cant argue at all

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I did a quick Stealth Edit to 0.1.8b (no need to re-download if you're on 0.1.8 Android).

New content: adds in the map fixes I did for Android, and added a new Elsewhere companion (Matthew).

Win32: - - -
Win64: - - -
OSX: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

[Spoiler = Changelog]
0.1.8b
- You can open the Kingdom events by talking to Emily in the throneroom once you get your first Kingdom event
- New Ally: you can now ask Matthew to join you on the paths. He has a static ability that adds +50% to X's slash damage, and an active ability called Cripple, which reduces enemy damage + increases damage they take by 10%
- Updated Katie's quest to not send the player to lancaster until later
- Can now train sword fighting with matthew

- Elsewhere camera can now pan (click drag)
- Hunting grounds now have labels
- Increased sized of enter location button for android
- Removed old Chloe dialog the first time you use her in combat
[/Spoiler]

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
but in which act will we be able to kick emily off her throne and exile her and replace her with bella or katie or diana?
dude if you do that you start an internal civil war and your harem will crumble! akane respects Emily because she is royalty Bella respects the Emily because she is strong Molly respects Emily because she makes you happy! if Em falls your harem will not respect your next 1st wife and will turn on each other!

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes