Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am playing on android and it's the latest version of the game ..
What's the specific issue you're facing? Is the icon too small to tap? Can you see the icon?

Paste a screen-shot, let's see if I can work out what's going on.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Question, a "Sorceress" is someone capable of listening to "the voices" right?
Is everyone able to listen to the voices female? Are there any male "Sorcerer"?

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
We have met only one male Sorcerer (that we know of.) The MC.

The lore is that sorcery runs through human bloodlines, he gets it from his Mother's side. He doesn't hear the voices the same as Molly or Chloe though, but he has spots of intuition where doing something 'feels' right. Droid has also stated that he is a sorcerer in Discord chat.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
They're almost exclusively female (for reasons), though there are similar effects at play with males from some blood lines (like MC).

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I was thinking Bella is kinda underpowered now that I can do so much damage (and Emily's attack), but it looks like that is about to be fixed. hope there's a Jane Foster cosplay card back and/or email event

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
So, I have been sitting idol watching for updates. I take it most of recent updates are to deal with book 2 going up to day 135?

Still love that day 135 encounter :)

trying to figure out if I should replay again if so from which parts to see what has changed.
Yeah book1 is finished unless Droid does another bugfix, so it's all about book2 now, Chapter VII was just finished (first chapter of book2) and goes up to 135. Next is the Chapter VII+ patch, in which the side stories get expended on. After that is done it's time for the next Chapter.

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
I just posted an updated android map... see if that helps you.

Android test for Elsewhere Map improvements:
0.1.8:
- Elsewhere camera can now pan (click drag)
- Hunting grounds now have labels
- Increased sized of enter location button for android
- Removed old Chloe dialog the first time you use her in combat

MEGA - - -
I'll try man, sorry if I was rude, I wanted to play so bad that I got piss off, sorry

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
how does it work being two separate files?
Not sure about the 2 separate downloads here, I started with Book 1 Here, but I eventually bought the Game on steam, In steam you have to use the play button in the steam library itself, a separate popup box appears and you launch book 2 when you do so there is an option to load a previous save or something like that from book 1 basically to continue from act 6 book 1 into act 7 book 2. I hope this is what you were asking about I assume the second book download from here works the same way. I opted for steam version myself because I can access beta non release there.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how does it work being two separate files?
They're basically two games, Book 1 is day 1-115, Book 2 starts on day 116, and proceeds from there. You can load the savegame from Book 1 into Book 2, so you can continue from where you left of.

Two reasons for that; first of all the build was getting too big (especially for mobile). Secondly, there's a lot of new gameplay system... any time I add big new systems like that (for example the new map, or the character selection system), there's a chance I break something else somewhere. Having two games means I don't accidentally break Day 14 while building a new system that's used on day 134.

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
What is the idea behind the card game. I'm fighting against golen that has heath points 3500 vs mine 300. It takes whole day to beat him as I do about 1-40 damage. (Playing 1 book.) I looks like it's game over for me:(

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Adry Lemon
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes