ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
It's a war. People *will* die. All I can promise is that there won't be any cheap and crap deaths, if someone's going, they'll be paving their path to valhalla with the corpses of their enemies.
Thank you for the reply man, Let me put it this way ( It's a war. People *will* die.) obviously I know that but I mean you have a lot of people to kill dude just spear the girls they are what matter and if you need to kill one too good the MC is the related to the death and reborn God... Hope that give you some ideas * Wink*... Please consider it dude I know you don't own anyone anything and it is YOUR game but live is already full of shitty ending

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Please consider it dude I know you don't own anyone anything and it is YOUR game but live is already full of shitty ending
I already have all the main story-beats for the game; small things still shift around, but the big stuff is fixed. And no, I don't want to end on a downer; it's an epic fantasy in a Tolkien style tradition (without any attempts at subverting expectations). People will die, but ultimately Good will triumph, and the ending will be a happy one.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I already have all the main story-beats for the game; small things still shift around, but the big stuff is fixed. And no, I don't want to end on a downer; it's an epic fantasy in a Tolkien style tradition (without any attempts at subverting expectations). People will die, but ultimately Good will triumph, and the ending will be a happy one.
By that words, Yep some people very important will die I already see that

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Easiest is to head over to Discord; the game build updates every 1-3 days. A little longer right now, I always need some time to decompress a couple of days after a release, faster in the final sprint to complete, where there's usually 1-2 builds/day). An Act+ (like the VII+ I'm working on now) usually takes ~3-4 weeks. A new act (like Act VIII, coming up next) usually closer to 2.

Easiest way to test is using Steam's Beta Branch, which auto-updates as I build the content out.

It's a war. People *will* die. All I can promise is that there won't be any cheap and crap deaths, if someone's going, they'll be paving their path to valhalla with the corpses of their enemies.
Just as long as it isn't any of the girls I am fine with that. Biased I know but I will push any other important character in front to die to save the girls.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just as long as it isn't any of the girls I am fine with that. Biased I know but I will push any other important character in front to die to save the girls.
Agreed, though luckily we are not the ones making the game and those decisions. I just hope that if/when it happens Droid will not end the update on that but will give us at least something positive in the same update after such a thing would happen, so as a player you are not left with that negative emotion. Ending on such a note for three months or two months before next update is out can make picking game up again pretty hard if you were left with a negative emotion.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
No man I quote Katie Gran words maybe if you don't skip the talks you would know it yourself too
Beside you just mob the floor with his ass take his hammer and give it to your chosen at this point I am very pleased that he is alive it is more humiliation to him than being dead

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Yeah. I skipped that dialogues (because i not llike the current current dialogue display system showing 2 dialogues at same time).
No no no no I can't disagree more with you the two dialogue system is very good you see who is talking and reply without just changing the frame between the MC and who he is talking too this is bad like I already know that teh fucking MC is talking it is me for crying out loud

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
U know "ataegina" game ?? I usually read all text there. Dialogues are not too big too & thanks to the renpy engine for the lag free experience. Here it is opposite to that & the ram hungry unity engine is a headache too. It is like pouring petrol to fire!!
Yep the lag give me headache too I had to stop the IDM from working - as if this would do anything lol - to play the game as better as it gets but still it is the best system I play with the Renpy is good but it is like playing a dead game no emotion or whatever

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
U know "ataegina" game ?? I usually read all text there. Dialogues are not too big too & thanks to the renpy engine for the lag free experience. Here it is opposite to that & the ram hungry unity engine is a headache too. It is like pouring petrol to fire!!
Yep the lag give me headache too I had to stop the IDM from working - as if this would do anything lol - to play the game as better as it gets but still it is the best system I play with the Renpy is good but it is like playing a dead game no emotion or whatever
What lag? Don't think i've experienced that yet? So unless you are playing on some really old hardware it shouldn't happen.

I like the text system the way it is, it feel more like a conversation then a loose set of text blocks.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
What lag? Don't think i've experienced that yet? So unless you are playing on some really old hardware it shouldn't happen.

I like the text system the way it is, it feel more like a conversation then a loose set of text blocks.
Yeah yeah don't worry I am from Egypt it is an old hardwear I can't afford a new one yet the dollar raise here almost killed happiness

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
We going to have our very own Tarmon Gai'don? Just hopefully nobody truly important dies, like a certain Amyrlin.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
But why unity is ram hungry regarding the size ? Renpy is flawless regarding the size
Yeah yeah don't worry I am from Egypt it is an old hardwear I can't afford a new one yet the dollar raise here almost killed happiness
Right, sorry for that. Guess that's the privilege of living in Western Europe, even here money is getting tight though with the epidemic still going.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes