_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
It's a war. People *will* die. All I can promise is that there won't be any cheap and crap deaths, if someone's going, they'll be paving their path to valhalla with the corpses of their enemies.
In the midst of war, you team with Katie and Bella to search a necromancer warehouse for resources when you are ambushed. What should be an easy fight turns when the necromancers are joined by demon and outsider forces. In an act of desperation, you touch the mantle for a little extra firepower. Unfortunately, you're too heavy handed and end up blowing up the building.

You are roused from unconsciousness by Bella shouting at you. You slowly look around at the fire and destruction everywhere to see Bella barely holding a section of the collapsed ceiling upon her back. You run to help her, but as you reach her you see Katie on the ground below her. She pleads with you to grab Katie and get out before the entire structure falls, killing you all.

You can see that Bella can't hold out much longer, but the fire is quickly closing in on your location and the smoke is already making it almost impossible to breath. You know, to your horror, that both women can't be saved. If you pull Katie free, Bella's strength will give out and she'll be crushed. You don't have the strength to hold up the ceiling so Bella can pull Katie out and if you move Bella, the whole thing will crush Katie.

You can only save one. Who will it be?

• Sad
Reactions: Amariithynar

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You fail to understand.
"You can see that Bella can't hold out much longer, but the fire is quickly closing in on your location and the smoke is already making it almost impossible to breath. You know, to your horror, that both women can't be saved. If you pull Katie free, Bella's strength will give out and she'll be crushed. You don't have the strength to hold up the ceiling so Bella can pull Katie out and if you move Bella, the whole thing will crush Katie."

You have direct access to 3 Billion (with a 'B'") units of power. There is literally nothing you don't have the strength to do. It may kill you but this is not a choice you as a god/godling ever has to make. Worst case is will you die to save them? The MC has already made that choice more than once.

Plus there is another factor his mother alters reality all the time and we've now seen multiple instances where he has also "played" with reality. Your question is interesting for mortals, but not to someone who manipulates reality in real time.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Here is a short story to submit the glory of the thunder God
Firing the first shot acting so tough
Lying on his back like a bitch saved by two cunts
Had his weapon thrown around like a stick to a dog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thor wasn't "acting so tough". His intent was to kill the MC. To what I suspect will be his regret, until the MC eventually kills him, the MC was no longer a student who didn't understand his power.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
In the midst of war, you team with Katie and Bella to search a necromancer warehouse for resources when you are ambushed. What should be an easy fight turns when the necromancers are joined by demon and outsider forces. In an act of desperation, you touch the mantle for a little extra firepower. Unfortunately, you're too heavy handed and end up blowing up the building.

You are roused from unconsciousness by Bella shouting at you. You slowly look around at the fire and destruction everywhere to see Bella barely holding a section of the collapsed ceiling upon her back. You run to help her, but as you reach her you see Katie on the ground below her. She pleads with you to grab Katie and get out before the entire structure falls, killing you all.

You can see that Bella can't hold out much longer, but the fire is quickly closing in on your location and the smoke is already making it almost impossible to breath. You know, to your horror, that both women can't be saved. If you pull Katie free, Bella's strength will give out and she'll be crushed. You don't have the strength to hold up the ceiling so Bella can pull Katie out and if you move Bella, the whole thing will crush Katie.

You can only save one. Who will it be?
I refuse to believe that droid'll pull an acting lessons. Not cos I think he's better than that, but cos a whole lot of people fucking hate that choice and it's probably a great way of pissing off your audience.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
On my replay of Book one I noticed one minor flaw. If you do the pixie event at the wrong time AND you get Chloe's first cat outfit you screw up the shower event in the evening for Chloe. Basically, I ordered the cat suit and at the same time got snowdrop infatuated with me. I went to shower in the evening expecting Chloe's scene and got Snowdrop's scene. Then you can't get Chloe's scene. No big deal, really, just something I ran into.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On my replay of Book one I noticed one minor flaw. If you do the pixie event at the wrong time AND you get Chloe's first cat outfit you screw up the shower event in the evening for Chloe. Basically, I ordered the cat suit and at the same time got snowdrop infatuated with me. I went to shower in the evening expecting Chloe's scene and got Snowdrop's scene. Then you can't get Chloe's scene. No big deal, really, just something I ran into.
Chloe should show up for the next night (not late night) you shower. If not it's a bug; I should look at it, if/when I do a book 1 rebuild.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Chloe should show up for the next night (not late night) you shower. If not it's a bug; I should look at it, if/when I do a book 1 rebuild.
She didn't, I tried. As it was a replay I'd already seen it, so no biggie. Just thought I'd let you know. Damn I forgot how Fng FUNNY some of the interactions in this game are! Especially X and MC :) Downloading act 1 book 2 now.

Reactions: Droid Productions

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play this in a while. I heard from somewhere that the poker mini game is unskippable now?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hasn't play this in a while. I heard from somewhere that the poker mini game is unskippable now?
The poker combat has never been fully skippable; mostly because there are story-sequences embedded inside the combat. Having said that, if you turn difficulty to easiest, total mandatory combat across book 1 is <5 mins.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fuckk.... I downloaded both book 1 and 2, but they were 32 bit. Getting error before game starts. You should place the 64 bit download first since only cavemen use 32 bit these days.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes