Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But why unity is ram hungry regarding the size ? Renpy is flawless regarding the size
Renpy was built back in 2004, and it's render-pipeline's remained more or less unchanged since then. With the latest (7.4.x) that's finally changing, but a lot of the reason why Renpy runs great is because it was designed for a 2004 computer, and the limitations that derive from that helps keep things smooth.

Unity 2020 is a rather different beast, though I can certainly do a better job of optimizing for memory. It's just a tradeoff; any time I spend writing engine code is time I'm not rendering or writing story or doing gameplay. Time, ask me for anything but time :)

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
We going to have our very own Tarmon Gai'don? Just hopefully nobody truly important dies, like a certain Amyrlin.
I can think of a lot of ways to kill characters that cause me nothing but horror dude like the werewolf Bella getting killed by Thor as a revenge for and I would be quoting by his words a Filthy creature tarnish his mighty weapon - yeah I watch a lot of anime and movies to talk like them lol - or Molly which would be casting a spell to safe Emily from death because she know her master can't live without his queen maybe foxy trying to save the MC as an apology for the way she treated him or Katie because after MC establish a romantic relationship with her it would cause a conflict between her and Emily so that is a good way to get rid of that

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
You know, that made me think of something. The upcoming relationship with MC and Katie. Is she going to become a Chosen? Trying to imagine her with even more power and it's making me shiver. Whether in terror or arousal, I'm not sure yet.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
You know, that made me think of something. The upcoming relationship with MC and Katie. Is she going to become a Chosen? Trying to imagine her with even more power and it's making me shiver. Whether in terror or arousal, I'm not sure yet.
She can't, she has her own spark, and it's an evoker spark too. The link takes up the same "space" as the spark would.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I can't see Katie or foxy as chosen at all it is hard man both of them his a lot of dignity to be close to the slave part as they would see it

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
BTW Droid...went looking back at the sigs cuz it's been awhile, and did anyone mention already the very last one of the set, labeled flaresig torman, is actually Bella? Just wondering...but love ALL the new sigs (well...new for me anyways)
Mages can look how they want to look. Maybe Torman decided to change it up a bit after Act VII :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
She can't, she has her own spark, and it's an evoker spark too. The link takes up the same "space" as the spark would.
You're right, I completely forgot about that part.

I can't see Katie or foxy as chosen at all it is hard man both of them his a lot of dignity to be close to the slave part as they would see it
I don't think Katie would see it that way. The other, yeah, definitely.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I can think of a lot of ways to kill characters that cause me nothing but horror dude like the werewolf Bella getting killed by Thor as a revenge for and I would be quoting by his words a Filthy creature tarnish his mighty weapon - yeah I watch a lot of anime and movies to talk like them lol - or Molly which would be casting a spell to safe Emily from death because she know her master can't live without his queen maybe foxy trying to save the MC as an apology for the way she treated him or Katie because after MC establish a romantic relationship with her it would cause a conflict between her and Emily so that is a good way to get rid of that
open at your own peril!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: duningtwo

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Here is a short story to submit the glory of the thunder God
Firing the first shot acting so tough
Lying on his back like a bitch saved by two cunts
Had his weapon thrown around like a stick to a dog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ut1stgear1
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes