Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions For the love of all that is holy, can we please get the option to give some love to Molly again? The poor girl is thirstier than Tantalus at this point!
You should talk to her after the bar closes... she's a very conscientious girl, and clearly she's too busy to attend to herself while there's a pub to run for her sisters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oidex

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When i try to pick black rose in elsewhere my game crashes and exits to desktop. Someone had the same issue?
Huh, that's a totally new one. What system are you on? Could you get me a savegame file?
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Just zip up the whole thing and send it over, I'll have a look.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Dayum! When I first saw this game (quite a while back) , it looked like a dating sim about poker...*yaaaaaawn*
Saw some reference pics on a computer in another game recently and decided to give it a try. Obviously looked a lot different this time.

I'm only part way through Book 1 and am completely captivated!!. Not a huge fan of the card combat, except for the fact that it's completely different than anything I've ever seen before and allows NPC help and healing so you can tank.

I'm kind of glad I'm leaving town this afternoon or I'd be binge playing straight thru all weekend and getting no sleep :LOL:

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020
Hey, this game has landlord-tenant sex. I thought everyone's brain auto-translated that. :p

(But seriously, doesn't fit the story, and would require a completely off-steam branch and rewriting. Don't think Droid would be interested in risking Steam distribution for it..)
Ok, got that, you're the expert

Reactions: S - Boy

czibacziba

Jan 9, 2018
Huh, that's a totally new one. What system are you on? Could you get me a savegame file?
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Just zip up the whole thing and send it over, I'll have a look.
Here You go

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am curious why there are 2 sets of Damage type gems for sale and only 1 for the other types of sets?
It's a legacy issue I never got around to fixing; the monsters use a 'bite' damage gem that corresponds to the basic damage gems. Only different is that it has a different VFX; it was never mean to be for sale :)

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
You made Katie angry enough to reveal her true form?

Damnit... how reproducible is this?
There was a choice to send Kate to deal with the demon or to do it herself. I chose the 2nd.
The fight began, and the dialogue continued, as if I had chosen the 1st. When the dialogue ended, I was thrown onto the map, and this menu was left behind:
1617378986124.png

2 more bugs in pursuit:
when I added the questlog icon for the first time, the settings icon slid off the screen;
when saving and loading on the map off an Elsewhere , the character stopped walking, even if later loaded from another save. Was treated by closing and restarting the game.

For some reason I can't repeat any of these bugs on purpose)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There was a choice to send Kate to deal with the demon or to do it herself. I chose the 2nd.
The fight began, and the dialogue continued, as if I had chosen the 1st. When the dialogue ended, I was thrown onto the map, and this menu was left behind:
View attachment 1119736

2 more bugs in pursuit:
when I added the questlog icon for the first time, the settings icon slid off the screen;
when saving and loading on the map off an Elsewhere , the character stopped walking, even if later loaded from another save. Was treated by closing and restarting the game.

Yeah, reproduction is a bitch. If I can reproduce a bug I can kill it :(
Having said that, know they're there is a large chunk of the puzzle, so.. I'll go looking. Thx for the info!

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 1119736

2 more bugs in pursuit:

UPD: repeated dialog bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loaded a quicksave before choosing, chose the 2nd one, held down Ctrl (I think last time I just quickly clicked).

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For the next update, if i used save file before the climax event ending (thore incident), that save file will support ??
If you saved day 133 or something, that would work fine. Otherwise it auto-saves at the end of the act. You can also load the end-of-act save, and keep playing... the game will rewind you safely once Act VIII starts.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes