Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Android test for Elsewhere Map improvements:
0.1.8:
- Elsewhere camera can now pan (click drag)
- Hunting grounds now have labels
- Increased sized of enter location button for android
- Removed old Chloe dialog the first time you use her in combat

- - -

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Potential Spoilers ahead for Act VII. Read ahead at your own peril.

I finished the new Act and of course I loved it. Doid Productions definitely delievers on the power fantasy. My question is whether or not I may have missed something. It was hinted strongly during this act that something special would happen with Katie but aside from a scene involving a toast I didn't get anything. Did i miss something? After you talk with her Gran she implies you need to have a heart to heart and i even found where you can purchase some whiskey for her from Chloe, but everytime I went to Lancaster it was just an event to boost my Charisma score. Did I miss a trigger? Is the full evnet not implemented? Or was that first toast the event and i just didn't have the special whiskey in time?

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020

I finished the new Act and of course I loved it. Doid Productions definitely delievers on the power fantasy. My question is whether or not I may have missed something. It was hinted strongly during this act that something special would happen with Katie but aside from a scene involving a toast I didn't get anything. Did i miss something? After you talk with her Gran she implies you need to have a heart to heart and i even found where you can purchase some whiskey for her from Chloe, but everytime I went to Lancaster it was just an event to boost my Charisma score. Did I miss a trigger? Is the full evnet not implemented? Or was that first toast the event and i just didn't have the special whiskey in time?

You didn't miss anything. Chapter VII was about laying the groundwork for the rest of the book.
The next chapter is called "Red Devil" now whom might that be about ;)

Had to reformat my HD so I have to replay Book 1 (sob, I'm so horrified :) ) This time I want to do a cluster/rage gem set. Anyone have a build that has worked well in the hard mode difficulty? I know I've seen one, but there is a LOT of info to sift through (yes, I did search, yes I went to the wiki, Discord, etc....) Thanks in advance to anyone who would post one. I'm guessing alternate cluster and rage?
It depends a bit on what allies you have at your disposal(particularly whether Molly is present to give you jokers), but as a rule of thumb you really don't need more than 1, maybe 2 cluster gems. I tend to put them in single pair and 3 of a kind myself. 4 of a kind always gets the biggest rage gem I have, and the rest is a mix of rage, shield and 1 or 2 lightning gems to manipulate turn order.
I pretty much do the same but without the Lightning gems, for me their DR is too large, i prefer to rely on my shields and just keep pummeling.
Shield gems on Royal and Straight flushes, biggest rage gem on 4oaK, clusters on the pairs and 3oaK, Rage on the rest.
Hit 2 or 3 4oaK's which is very easy with Molly and just go to town on the mobs. Don't forget to use X, if your swordmanship is >30 is 1500 dmg on a straight hit, alternatively you can use the double damage or barrier where needed.

Last edited:

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020

quest is labelled to be continued.

Reactions: m00nsh1ne

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello , first time here..
I would like to ask a ..possibly stupid question...
Do I play first book 1?or go straight for book 2? or combine them in the same folder?
I'm a bit confused

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Do I play first book 1?or go straight for book 2? or combine them in the same folder?
I'm a bit confused
Play Book 1 first. It'll give you an "end of content" savegame (called act6.sav) once you complete the main story, which you can then load into Book 2 to continue. Book 1's done, 115 days (ending Dec 31st); Book 2 continues from Jan 1st.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I'm a bit confused
book 1 is a complete 6 chapters. so far only the first chapter (7) of book 2 has been released. so play book 1 as you import your save from chapter 6 into chapter 7.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there compressed version for Android ??
This is the compressed game :)

It's part of the reason why I split it into two versions; the Android builds have to stay <2GB, and Book 1 was already exceeding that. The other big reason was that I needed the ability to start breaking stuff to build new functionality; splitting it into three books let me pull out old content, rewrite systems and change things without accidentally breaking functionality from early book 1 in the process.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Play Book 1 first. It'll give you an "end of content" savegame (called act6.sav) once you complete the main story, which you can then load into Book 2 to continue. Book 1's done, 115 days (ending Dec 31st); Book 2 continues from Jan 1st.
thank you very much for the answer and help :) wasnt sure exactly.
Great, I'll do that :D

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I'm a bit confused
So much for advertising your own work.

You play Book 1 first because it's a GREAT GAME all by itself and will lay much of the background for the setting's current situation and how the characters are coping.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, just finished it and as usual, I love it. I get that you're wanting certain things to happen at a specified pace, but I didn't have enough time to finish all my current quests before the end of the update. I was thinking there was going to be a bit of time for running around to finish up other things but it ended rather abruptly. But there is always the future to tie things up.

Regardless, I love what you're doing with the game and can't wait for the next update.
Yeah, I'm setting up content that's meant to fill book 2 :) Some stuff (like reading all of Dylan's books, for example) are physically impossible to complete in the 19 days of Act VII, but that's fine. The goal is that by the time Act XI is done, you've got enough different things to do that the world that it feels alive and interactive.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Yeah, I'm setting up content that's meant to fill book 2 :) Some stuff (like reading all of Dylan's books, for example) are physically impossible to complete in the 19 days of Act VII, but that's fine. The goal is that by the time Act XI is done, you've got enough different things to do that the world that it feels alive and interactive.
but in which act will we be able to kick emily off her throne and exile her and replace her with bella or katie or diana?

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
This game suck on Android, you try enter in a map like Camelot and the character keeps running around like crazy even when you try clicking the little dor Icon, Sad face.

• Angry
Reactions: m00nsh1ne

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game suck on Android, you try enter in a map like Camelot and the character keeps running around like crazy even when you try clicking the little dor Icon, Sad face.
I just posted an updated android map... see if that helps you.

Android test for Elsewhere Map improvements:
0.1.8:
- Elsewhere camera can now pan (click drag)
- Hunting grounds now have labels
- Increased sized of enter location button for android
- Removed old Chloe dialog the first time you use her in combat

MEGA - - -

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes