Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
How do I continue the story from act vii? I played the game till day 191 (act vii finished in day 131 maybe). It'd suck if I had to redo all the leveling again.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Some of them, potentially. Aoife and Kistune already has a certain relationship with MC, if it fits the story I might extend that. Nimue,no... she's your dad's Chosen, and Chosen don't stray.
For Nimue I understand... but if she's not accessible to MC and is daddy's Chosen, a little flashback or anything with dad might be nice. Even something solo.
As for Kitsune and Aoife, I really wish something happens. From the first sight Kitsune's curves have struck me. And since there is already some catgirl fun, a little foxgirl might me nice.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I continue the story from act vii? I played the game till day 191 (act vii finished in day 131 maybe). It'd suck if I had to redo all the leveling again.
It'll auto-rewind to day 134 at the right location, but keeping any progression you had with quests and levelling and other stuff.

Reactions: Nahelaref

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For Nimue I understand... but if she's not accessible to MC and is daddy's Chosen, a little flashback or anything with dad might be nice. Even something solo.
As for Kitsune and Aoife, I really wish something happens. From the first sight Kitsune's curves have struck me. And since there is already some catgirl fun, a little foxgirl might me nice.
I haven't really got any plans for sex with Nimue; Foxy I'm definitely thinking about it, just needs to feel right. And it's a question of WHEN it would feel right for Aoife, but there's clearly an attraction between them. By end of Act VI, you're getting closer to Foxy, but I haven't written any additional content for her yet.. it's on the todo list.

Fragfapic

May 23, 2020
Can't seem to get the game to progress after the new update. Got the new events drinking in both crowley and the bar in camelot but nothing else seem to happen even after playing to day 155

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can't seem to get the game to progress after the new update. Got the new events drinking in both crowley and the bar in camelot but nothing else seem to happen even after playing to day 155
The Act+ updates expand the world, not the timeline. So it's content that's meant to be played across the entire book 2. At this point I start working on Act VIII, which will advance the calendar again, then after that's done I do Act VIII+, which expands on the world, and adds improvements and depth.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Some Common Question Links from the fan wiki:

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I haven't really got any plans for sex with Nimue; Foxy I'm definitely thinking about it, just needs to feel right. And it's a question of WHEN it would feel right for Aoife, but there's clearly an attraction between them. By end of Act VI, you're getting closer to Foxy, but I haven't written any additional content for her yet.. it's on the todo list.
Thanks for that, nice to have a feedback from the developer, does not happen much with most games. :)

Reactions: Droid Productions

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
Weird... there's nothing out of the ordinary there. And you were saying it *sometimes* works? Might be worth checking wherever Linux keeps its system logs, see if there's anything weird happening there.
I think i'll just keep trying untill it run again just like last time then, thank you for your time.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I love this game, I love the artwork and story, but can someone tell me why this game consumes 90+% of my Gpu while it's running ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
because its unity
Sort of, but it's not the only culprit :)

I love this game, I love the artwork and story, but can someone tell me why this game consumes 90+% of my Gpu while it's running ?
Okay, this one's a pain in the ass. There's an optimization setting for graphics cards, on Nvidia it's called "Performance". If you set that, the driver will ignore the game's VSync settings, and try to crank out maximum FPS. That's probably great if you're playing Forthnite, but Love of Magic (and Paradise Lust) are really quite simple to render, so rather than getting 100FPS, you're getting 1000 FPS; Forthnite, or AssCreed, would max out the CPU before you get too insane, but we're barely pushing the CPU at all. If you had some way of checking the frameratae I'm reasonably sure you'd see some truly insane numbers :)

One of my discord regulars tracked it down:
1620704853038.png

That's how I noticed, my feet started getting quite hot, because of the hot air expelled from the gpu LOL
Phew, it's getting hot in my flat . No kidding, so much heat, my case got warm .

I'm checking something.
Bingo, If the driver's options are set to "performance" it seems to ignore the FPS lock (I have an app for thje temp, fans and so on) which should limit EVERY game to 60FPS.
Seems like having it set to perfs instead of app, ignores all limiters... how fucking dumb
Hope that helps.

Reactions: duningtwo
4.60 star(s) 257 Votes